1st Test: England v Australia

Broad looks down on pace, only 82mph that last ball. Get the big fella on. We have 5 options but it never seems enough when it's England bowling. Get a wicket ffs.

TBH KP Broad hasn't really looked that great all day.

Well then that give punter 4 years I guess...

No way, Ponting has 2-3 years max. I would say three years might even be stretching it abit. Tendulkar is really fit for his age, and he seems to be playing better then he was 1-2 years ago. Ponting on the over hand....

Flintoff should replace Broad. Anderson is looking same old same old. Maybe those 2006/07 scars still restricting the guy. Great fifty Kato.

Katman! Always feel safe when he is at the crease. When Hughes was facing at the start I was nervous at hell but I knew I could breathe when Katich was on strike and have a little break.

Only Flintoff and Swann have bowled well. They should be bowling in tandem to build up the pressure. I expect that will be the case after tea.

Katich has really hogged the stirke, can't believe Ponting has only faced 57 balls.

Good to see Ponting back in runs, Aus 142/1 in 39 overs,they are playing well,they would certianly like to get some lead,lets see..

Katich is very reliable player,once again he is playing acording to situation,roatating strike and stuff like that,he is a quality player...

No way, Ponting has 2-3 years max. I would say three years might even be stretching it abit. Tendulkar is really fit for his age, and he seems to be playing better then he was 1-2 years ago. Ponting on the over hand....

He'll probably give up one dayers soon enough - Just like Steve Waugh before him... I reckon he'll come close... Sachin's a master there's no doubting... I reckon it'll be close...

Form comes and goes - It helps the subcontinent teams get to play most of their games against sub par competition. Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Zimbabwe!?!?!?

Forgot to add NEw Zealand to that list...

Last edited:
Panesar has lost his nip from the looks of it. He doesn't have the loop anymore and he hasn't been turning it either. Might be time to give up on Monty. County players have also got on top of him as well.

Users who are viewing this thread