22 Feb - England vs Netherlands

Amazing stuff from RTD. Had he played for a test playing nation, he would have been one of the great all rounders in the world. England should win though, given the start they've got. Really want KP to get a big one here.

Wow, the guy who says/thinks it is fixed calls himself an English fan. :lol

england on course, but if they can knock strauss over they're still in with a chance. England not ahead of the run rate yet and there's no ominously devestating batsman in the middle order to come.

KP falls to left arm spin again, that might be exposed against bangladesh.

I think having been through 15 or 16 games unbeaten, Tendo have experience of when things are not going our way to keep calm and focused and that really helps. That partnership of 61 in 5.2 overs between Tendo and Borren changed the situation as they worked the field and scampered singles, hitting over 11 runs per over. Borren has done excellent job in the short time (35 off 24 balls) he has been there and under any normal circumstances.

104 from 15 overs. It's interestingly poised, losing Trott in next couple of overs could cause a panic from the England line up, we cannot lose this game.

This is what worries me about Bell. I'm not sure he has the game to step it up when the field is out and we need some boundaries. I think we need Trott to stay there and Ravi padded up with the powerplay in mind.

God Strauss is such a shitt captain, this 292 is mostly due to his pathetic field placings and strategy. England will be just fine without him, the prick gets way to much credit, his captaincy was not what won the Ashes, not by a long shot.

Strauss you suck donkey balls

----------

But i do have a gut feeling this match was fixed given the strange incidents that occured : Swann dropping a sitter and looking at the sky ; Poor Broady's wicket ruled out to a disgraceful no -ball ... that is not England to me . :spy

a) you are not English

b) you were less annoying as an Indian fan

Thats a massive wicket. Trott and Bell at same time was not good idea as far as me.

The game hangs in balance a wicket here will be almost over for England and 2 good overs will mean England wins

Whatever is the reason Netherlands have played fantastic

----------

Strauss you suck donkey balls

May be elephant? Nice one though

Who else can captain? KP does not want too Collingwood will retire soon Bell and othes are not in team sometimes who else? Swann? Broad? Or Anderson?

Or may be Morgan?

Users who are viewing this thread