4th Test: England v Australia at Chester-le-Street Aug 9-13, 2013

Come on Warner destroy them.

I love an attacking batsman in this scenario. always think you've got a much better chance at chasing a score like this if someone comes in and hacks runs off it before anyone else has a time to think about how far they have to go.

if warner makes a 60 or 70 I'd make australia favourites.

Well if they are 199 for 1 at the end of the day I dont see how that works......new ball will be crucial. Wickets means pressure. For me Warner is the danger man here........

Self fullfilling prophecy I fear.....England wasted the new ball. Far too short and wide. Played into Warners hands......Need something special now but no one looks ready to stand up.......

Joe Root?

We need something special....a quick three or four wicket run through......not wanting to be pessimistic but I dont see it happening.....might as well chuck Root the ball......at least avoid giving it to Trott.....

Get in! :cheers

If we can get rid of Clarke cheaply then i'll start to believe in a victory.

England Fans Warner is still out there

21 probably as much as you'd expect from khawaja, the guy I'd forgotten was even playing.

Indeed, cant remember him doing anything in the field either.....last chance saloon for England.....must get these two quickly.....Anderson looks really, really tired.......

Indeed, cant remember him doing anything in the field either.....last chance saloon for England.....must get these two quickly.....Anderson looks really, really tired.......

Yeah, he's nowhere at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread