AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

The roster file is found in the My Documents/My Games/Codemasters/Ashes Cricket 2009 folder. Alternatively if you want an updated one you can download one in this forum.

I've not done a proper readme or FAQ yet as this is still only a beta. I don't want to do a full release until I've added all the bits in that will corrupt people's rosters!

You're a legend dude, thanks a mil!:banana2

How to Solve date problem

To solve date error change your regional setting date format to dd/MM/yyyy.
It works like a charm

I've already made it do that though in the program. Not sure why people's regional settings would make a difference.
Waiting to hear if the new version has fixed the problem anyway.

barmyarmy said:
Beta v0.6
Major interface update allowing you to select teams and players by name from each set.
Sorry, stupid question time...

What are 'Set 1' and 'Set 2' in the editor?

On a completely different note, I don't know if this will help you with the editor or not in terms of being able to assign a specific bat to a specific player but...

I've attached below a list of all the bats in the game and the name of the two files associated with each bat. Each bat has a 'diffuse map' (i.e., colour map / standard texture) and a 'specular map' that deals with surface reflectivity. All details in the attached spreadsheet.

Attachments

• Ashes Cricket 09 Bat List.xls
    27.5 KB · Views: 37
i am only getting the date one...

I'm going to have to admit defeat on the date issue for now.

Sorry, stupid question time...

What are 'Set 1' and 'Set 2' in the editor?

Set 1 are licensed, set 2 are unlicensed.
Ashes uses set 1, everything else uses set 2.

On a completely different note, I don't know if this will help you with the editor or not in terms of being able to assign a specific bat to a specific player but...

I've attached below a list of all the bats in the game and the name of the two files associated with each bat. Each bat has a 'diffuse map' (i.e., colour map / standard texture) and a 'specular map' that deals with surface reflectivity. All details in the attached spreadsheet.

Once I've worked out how to add and remove bytes it will.

I am getting that date problem colin!:doh

See above.

its ok mate. i am still using 6 and its working fine... keep up the good work, really appriciating what you offer us all .. thanks

v0.83 is live with DOB yet again back to a text box.
A quick name editing update for you as well. Quite pleased with these two...

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-25 13-38-33-61.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-25 13-38-33-61.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Cricket2009 2009-08-25 13-42-22-59.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-25 13-42-22-59.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 66

Users who are viewing this thread