AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

ok.....i jus wanna say...really good job so far mate....reps for sure if i can:)

well i edited Stuart broad's stats(bowling)but nothing happened

Got this game today and it wouldn't have been so fun to play without this editor and the other patches/mods.You guys are a legends!Thanks a ton for this great editor:hpraise

I've already made it do that though in the program. Not sure why people's regional settings would make a difference.
Waiting to hear if the new version has fixed the problem anyway.

This is going of 0.81, what looleeguy was spot on. I had it in that format but my problem was d/MM/yyyy. I was missing the extra d, no idea why but once I was put the extra d it worked.

Got this game today and it wouldn't have been so fun to play without this editor and the other patches/mods.You guys are a legends!Thanks a ton for this great editor:hpraise

Cheers Ross.

This is going of 0.81, what looleeguy was spot on. I had it in that format but my problem was d/MM/yyyy. I was missing the extra d, no idea why but once I was put the extra d it worked.

I give up, it's too complicated. A text box will have to do you. I'll just put some error handling in to stop people writing stupid entries in there and saving it to their roster.

Thanks for your editor Colin. What is the check box "Set1 and Set2" meant for? Which one should i select before editing.

Sorry if this question has been answered before.

It's been answered a few times before but the thread it 13 pages long. I need to start making an FAQ.
Set 1 is licensed; set 2 is unlicensed. So set 1 is used for Ashes and set 2 for everything else (I think).

I've got no idea why they did that when each player data file has a field for real name and spoof name like 2007.

It's been answered a few times before but the thread it 13 pages long. I need to start making an FAQ.
Set 1 is licensed; set 2 is unlicensed. So set 1 is used for Ashes and set 2 for everything else (I think).

I've got no idea why they did that when each player data file has a field for real name and spoof name like 2007.
Thanks for that. I roughly went through 6 pages, didn't find the answer. So posted it. Its Good idea to create a FAQ. As this thread will become long as days goes by, You'll find more repeated questions to answer.

I made an FAQ and readme for all my other editors upon full release and I still had to deal with the same repeated questions being posted all the time :D.

V0.9 is up.
Player first names can be edited and set to up to 8 characters (2 more than the ingame editor!).
I've probably made some mistakes so keep backing stuff up...

No problem, easy enough to do.
What I really need right now though is feedback and bug reports on changing first names. If this works properly I can prepare for a full release but I need to know any problems now and not after that.
Changing names has been very tricky to get to work and I need to make sure it works properly before I proceed.
Also I'm giving you 8 characters rather than 6 for first names. How nice am I?

Users who are viewing this thread