AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

i dont find my roster file in "my documents". I searched my whole computer. Where do i find it?? please help me.. sorry for the stupid simple question:hpraise

@aussie1st:
We all are waiting for that.
As Colin now has the faces' list, the feature might be out soon.

Any idea when we will be able to edit faces?

Done :)
Haven't tested it ingame (!) but I've got no reason to believe that it won't work...
If someone in the know could extract and label all the faces for me I'll add a preview in too.

Edit: removed for now. I knew I should have tested it... :p

Edit2: it's back. Declared something as string rather than char... :(

Wow, adding the batting gloves just caused horrendous problems cos of the way I started coding this with batglove as a reference point. Knew that would come back to bite me in the arse.
The good news is that batglove and batpad are now working and the keeper stuff is set up ready to be coded and won't take long. I'll probably sort out the "unknown" bytes as I know they're now skill point bonuses for unlicensed players next.

The final beta, notwithstanding minor revisions and bug fixes, is in the first post.
Nearly ready to go Gold on this; all I have to do is sort out the unknown tab and tweak the interface a little bit.
All gear and faces should be editable as should bowler runups.

great work Colin....just one request
please add an option to disable armguards in the next version :cheers

As far as I'm aware it's not possible. If there are players who don't use armguards ingame please post their names here.

As far as i know,Only Ponting doesnt use an armguard....
I remember Tom(lazy_chesnut) saying that the armguards' issue can be solved...so why not take his help for this :)

Users who are viewing this thread