AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

You might want to download it again. I made an error that means you can't switch between files...
I've not bothered changing the version number but I've fixed the bug.

Great stuff. The editor's working finely. Just one note, when I went to update the log said that the latest version was 1.0.0.1, whilst the version you have posted is 1.0.0.0. Once again, all I can say is awesome. I hope you can build in a preview of the faces.

I found an error when editing some players. It either caused my roster to reset to the original one or freeze on the loading screen. Was annoying since I had edited the whole English set 2 and it happened again so did some debugging and found one cause of it was editing Michael Vaughan non-licence. This might be due to the hex editing I did on him but I had no problem when using v0.982.

I have attached the before version which works and the after where I edited Carberry (originally Vaughan and then Onions) face from 09 to 10 giving the freezing on loading. This is just an example to show the freezing, I managed to edit the original one which was Vaughan's face to 09 using v0.982.

Attachments

• error.rar
    102.4 KB · Views: 23
When the WC Number is edited and saved, it automatically becomes 0.

I think thats an issue Colin

I'll try and sort the face thing. Strange that it worked in 0.982 as I've not made any changes to faces since. The WC number is a minor problem as it's not used anyway!

I found an error when editing some players. It either caused my roster to reset to the original one or freeze on the loading screen. Was annoying since I had edited the whole English set 2 and it happened again so did some debugging and found one cause of it was editing Michael Vaughan non-licence. This might be due to the hex editing I did on him but I had no problem when using v0.982.

I have attached the before version which works and the after where I edited Carberry (originally Vaughan and then Onions) face from 09 to 10 giving the freezing on loading. This is just an example to show the freezing, I managed to edit the original one which was Vaughan's face to 09 using v0.982.

You seem to have edited quite a few of the spoof names without editing them properly (e.g. Trott and Onions) but I still can't yet see why before works and after doesn't.

Got it. It was to do with WC squad number writing in the wrong place. I've taken it out as it didn't do anything anyway.
Here is your after file fixed and working.

Recommend everyone upgrades to 1.0.0.2.

Attachments

• after fixed.zip
    79.3 KB · Views: 47
Wonderful work Colin .Now i am in my team with what ever bat i wanted.
I am really hoping someone will find a legal method to edit bats & jerseys

Please can you help with a key for the bowling action
thank

Congratulations Colin, this really is wonderful work :)

shame I will never get to use it :'(

Users who are viewing this thread