AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

Anyone know in the editor the actions say fast 1 and fast 2 and so on. Which actions do they refer to. IE: 1 Open chest 2 side on 3 slingy and with spin which is warde and which is murali? Thanks reply here or just send me a message if anyone knows.

Fast - fast runup 3 is slingy (Edwards and Malinga).
Your best bet is to look at the players with distinctive actions using the editor and say what they have. If you can produce a list for me I'll add it into the editor.

I am having a problem
inspite of updating the players through the player editor, in the game old names are still being shown
pls help me

ok sandeep i'll tell u the whole process

open the player editior v1 then choose user.dat from my documents/my games/codemasters/ashes cricket 09/user.dat

then open

then choose set 2

then edit any thing u want

talha95 added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

download the correct names patch and then edit set 2

i know the process well enough
initially, it was working fine teams were edited and was displayed fine in the game also
but the problem came when i installed the Beta 1 PATCH
and when i installed the Beta 2 PATCH the problem was still there
i wonder is the problem due to the BETA PATCHES :noway

Mate, different folder for beta 1 was been created itself, and i pasted the roster file USER.DAT in that folder also, still it din't work
And when i installed BETA 2, there was no different folder created ?

thanks for all your good work on this barmy

i want to play using my battrick and from the pavilion teams hehe

i know i could just edit it manually but im sure i wouldnt be the only one interested

ive written a parser for battrick before, and from the pavilion lets you export your squad as xml, if your editor had a squad import that took a csv or something, all i would have to do is come up with a formula to make equivalent stats

i could have something like batting in bt tied to placement and strength in ashes09
so strong batting gives 60 in each of these
then say his concentration in bt is superb, the formula will give him say 65 pts in both timing and judgement etc

so all user would have to do is get their squad as html(or xml from ftp), plug that into my as yet nonexistant bt/ftp2ac09 converter, which would spit out a file formatted to work with your editor, they import that sucker then start slogging away with their latest youth pull

am i mad or could it work , i would love to carry some bt rivalries to 3d lol

Murali

When i change murali, harbhajan, botha action to off spin fast 1 and save it changes it back to off spin fast 2
Please help
Matt105

When you put players from set 1 the full names will appear in the squads lineup in game example: Cameron White. But when you put players in from set 2 only Example: C.Ferguson comes up. Is it possible to make set 2 have the full names appear?

Users who are viewing this thread