AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

Is there any way that you can separate the roster into different teams or players even? If Someone does a big Ashes update, like Aussie1st has for example, I'd rather not lose my changes to the other teams.

Isn't the title of this thread clear for you? Why don't you post in the forum? Also I highly doubts AI field settings can be changed very soon. If I am right, the w32 file extension has to be cracked for that.

just asked man, keep it cool

Now I'm getting 'string was not recognized as a valid Date Time'
If you upload your roster which works I can see if I'm still getting this error.

I'm using the roster you made and posted.

Colin, what I used is that there are total 10 bytes including those "/". I am writing byte by byte that is first integer will be written in first byte, second will be written in second byte and then so on.

What I have added another thing in date writing system is it also checks for the desired format which is compatible for the roster through If-else. This is so far working fine for me.

I know this is a very stupid method but as far I know about VB.net, I am able to do this much only.:doh

Was that using datetimepicker or just a text box though? I had it working fine with a text box.

Great job Colin! works perfectly fine for me. One request: can you provide an option to change player skills for a whole batch of players in one go? e.g., change skills of all players in a team

At some point yes.

any one working on changing AI fild settings????

It's contained in the same file (user.dat) but no I'm not.

Is there any way that you can separate the roster into different teams or players even? If Someone does a big Ashes update, like Aussie1st has for example, I'd rather not lose my changes to the other teams.

I can write an import/export tab so that teams or players can be changed.

I'm having the same issue with the game just hanging on the loading page after using 0.71 to make some changes. In this case, all I did was upgrade McDonald from a medium to medium-fast. Nothing else was touched. Thank God for backups. ;)

Oh, this on the downloadable (legit from Game UK) version BTW - not that it should matter if it's the DVD or the dl I'd have thought....

Also using Windows 7 FWIW.

0.72 is in the first post with the datetimepicker removed. I might try and add it back in later after more testing.

0.72 is in the first post with the datetimepicker removed. I might try and add it back in later after more testing.

Just a small setback Colin, no worries ? I downloaded the 7.2 and I will also see how it works out. I already have a backup

Nice stuff. Hoping we get to edit names/rosters in the future, since the game's in-built editor is quite the pain, as I can't seem to get created players in actual rosters (only the hex editor can do this for the time being, I presume). Still, pretty nice, seeing as it's only been a few weeks since the game's release.

You need to add them in squad management.
There are still quite a few complications with doing all this via hex editing and no-one else is working on cracking it.

You probably want to rename the swing/cut thing to spin/cut. Was wondering why there were so many swing attributes.

last night i did some testing with aussie1st user.dat and Colin's skill editor. what i did was, i edited Bangaldeshis batting capabilities and (all of them) however i made sure to have plus value on the total Skill point balance.

had mix results, i (England) and AI (Bangladesh) played a test and Banga only made 176 allout in 78 overs. On editing I made sure all the batman’s had 100% judgment. But funny thing was one top order batter left alone a good length in swinger from Broad. And had only 1 silly runout. Need more testing. Maybe tonight I’ll play them in a ODI and see how it works out.

Big thanks to Colin and Aussie1st for their good work and its lot more fun when English bowls faster then 78mph (andrason got up to 150k’s)

Bowling action can be changed in latest version of player editor (although I'm quite keen to see Onions spinning it at 90mph!).

Do u think it will be possible some how in future to get the animation rig cracked and then edit it to make it look more beliviable (I knw I am asking too much but is it possible ???)

Users who are viewing this thread