AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

No idea. That's probably a question for the texmod people.
After several hours of coding I have an editor with exactly the same functions as 3 hours ago but it's going to make everything else so much easier to write.

colin..can you please upload the rar version as well

Also.....you have missed out one value for the actions...its for Fast Bowlers
here it is : 5....bowling action of Malinga,Akhtar(The very unusual action)

Last edited:
colin..can you please upload the rar version as well

Also.....you have missed out one value for the actions...its for Fast Bowlers
here it is : 5....bowling action of Malinga,Akhtar(The very unusual action)

How do you know that if you need the rar version? I said it was incomplete anyway.
I'll sort the rar later. Testing some name changing stuff ingame atm.

i forgot to mention that i was unable to download it properly with IE
so i did a download of Firefox...and with that i was able to get a complete download of the zip file...:)

Not having much luck when changing player names through hex editing. You have to change the byte 4 before as well to show length but you also have to insert bytes in the data and then take them out later in the file to keep filesize the same.
It's all very confusing and I really don't have it working properly.
I have managed to give a non-licensed player more than 6 letters first name but I'm nowhere near the stage I can start adding this to the editor.
Cracking help urgently wanted please.

Try setting all batsmen at 100 judgement, 0 placement and 50 timing.

Here's the results so far using this field.

Note i bowl on the other side to left handers, i bowl mainly at the stumps or just outside swinging it into the batsmen or selecting straight ball and just missing off stump. Hence the leg side protection.

So the AI can still tick along at 4/5 rpo even if custom fields are being used? And do you know if this has an effect on games that are already in progress, or do I have to start a new series?

Edit: Would it be possible to edit some of the fields the AI uses? The attacking spinner ones are especially rubbish.

Last edited:
hey
I just downloaded the latest version ( v0.7) and changed the player no and DOB of my custom player. I then tried loading the game but it seems as if the game wont work no more. It wont go beyond the screen where it says ases 2009 and press enter. When i press enter, it say "loading " and stays like that forever. Surprisingly, the game doesnt crash. When i press ctrl +alt+delete, it still says that the program is running and not "not responding" as it would do when a program crashes. I waited for about 15 mins on the loading screen.
I tried restoring the computer, restarting etc. Its still the same
I am on a dell 1720 laptop with 32 bit vista. The game was running smoothly with no isssues whatsoever untill i tried tweaking the dob and player no of my custom player.
Any suggetions before i reinstall the game again?

Following error I get when I try to save the player in v0.7 in v0.6 it was fine.
Ok I continued and saved anyways but the game got hanged after ther welocome screen, its not hanged but loading screen comes and then never goes. I resaved those 2 players with V0.6 but the problem remains the same.

Attachments

• error-1.jpg
    error-1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Following error I get when I try to save the player in v0.7 in v0.6 it was fine.
Ok I continued and saved anyways but the game got hanged after ther welocome screen, its not hanged but loading screen comes and then never goes. I resaved those 2 players with V0.6 but the problem remains the same.

Thats sounds similar to my problem !! Do you think that something about v0.7 corrupted the game?

hey
I just downloaded the latest version ( v0.7) and changed the player no and DOB of my custom player. I then tried loading the game but it seems as if the game wont work no more. It wont go beyond the screen where it says ases 2009 and press enter. When i press enter, it say "loading " and stays like that forever. Surprisingly, the game doesnt crash. When i press ctrl +alt+delete, it still says that the program is running and not "not responding" as it would do when a program crashes. I waited for about 15 mins on the loading screen.
I tried restoring the computer, restarting etc. Its still the same
I am on a dell 1720 laptop with 32 bit vista. The game was running smoothly with no isssues whatsoever untill i tried tweaking the dob and player no of my custom player.
Any suggetions before i reinstall the game again?

How did you manage to edit the player number? You may have corrupted your roster. No need to reinstall the game.

The save date function is getting confused with the dd/mm/yyyy format. If you can tell me the player it occurred for I should be able to fix it.
You also have probably corrupted your roster. I assume you backed it up as instructed.

Edit: works fine for me. Could you remove your password then post the roster?

How did you manage to edit the player number? You may have corrupted your roster. No need to reinstall the game.

Well i just changed the ODI no and T20 number on the editor. I think it was at 0 for the custom player. I changed it to 7 . I have brought it back to 0 and it is still not working. I am going to go back and use the original (backup) user file. Too bad i will be loosing some of the stats of my custom player including a hard earned century in a test :crying

Users who are viewing this thread