AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

The save date function is getting confused with the dd/mm/yyyy format. If you can tell me the player it occurred for I should be able to fix it.
You also have probably corrupted your roster. I assume you backed it up as instructed.

Edit: works fine for me. Could you remove your password then post the roster?

Yes the roaster was courupted and I replaced it with the back-up one :) :banana2 players I edited were Mohd Asif and Mohd Aamir.

P.S. Roster Attached

Attachments

• USER.rar
    103.5 KB · Views: 58
Well i just changed the ODI no and T20 number on the editor. I think it was at 0 for the custom player. I changed it to 7 . I have brought it back to 0 and it is still not working. I am going to go back and use the original (backup) user file. Too bad i will be loosing some of the stats of my custom player including a hard earned century in a test :crying

I thought you meant player ID not player shirt number. It will have been DoB that corrupted it - I might just go back to a text box.
It's a beta and it tells you to backup for a reason.

Yes the roaster was courupted and I replaced it with the back-up one :) :banana2 players I edited were Mohd Asif and Mohd Aamir.

P.S. Roster Attached

Will take a look tomorrow.

I can't get it to work properly. In the squad editor (in game), it has Broad, Anderson and so on down as Fast, but when I start an Ashes series, they're all back to fast medium. I tried changing the 'second set' in the editor to fast as well, but that just caused the game to hang on the loading screen. My roster is backed up, so that's all safe, but this is annoying. I want to start an Ashes series where everyone's bowling at their correct speeds!

Copy your current USER.dat and put it somewhere else. Then delete the USER.dat in AC09 folder and paste the USER.dat that you put somewhere else. Either that or try my updated roster.

The latest player editor gives me an error when opening USER.dat. In v0.6 its working fine.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 30
Like I said I wanted to use a fancy system for DOB but it really isn't working. Will either fix it or drop it tomorrow.

Edit: had a go and can't simulate any DOB errors. Can you post roster and exact steps required to produce error.

Have you tried starting the series and editing the save file? (or the roster Syl posted?)

I didn't know you could edit the save file. OK thanks, will try that and will d/l the roster Syl posted as well.

Keep up the good work!

By the way, if I have to post a roster here, how do I remove the password from it?

Edit: had a go and can't simulate any DOB errors. Can you post roster and exact steps required to produce error.

I'm on Vista so maybe thats why. The roster I used was the one I posted, I've also tried it with the original correct name patch but still the same error.

I didn't know you could edit the save file. OK thanks, will try that and will d/l the roster Syl posted as well.

Keep up the good work!

By the way, if I have to post a roster here, how do I remove the password from it?

I thought the thread title might have given a hint ;)
To remove a password just go to login and check don't remember password.

I'm on Vista so maybe thats why. The roster I used was the one I posted, I've also tried it with the original correct name patch but still the same error.

I'm on Windows 7 so vista shouldn't be a problem. I couldn't get the error myself but I've made some changes to write DOB as a string rather than a value which will hopefully help. V0.71 is in the first post.

Now I'm getting 'string was not recognized as a valid Date Time'
If you upload your roster which works I can see if I'm still getting this error.

Like I said I wanted to use a fancy system for DOB but it really isn't working. Will either fix it or drop it tomorrow.

Colin, what I used is that there are total 10 bytes including those "/". I am writing byte by byte that is first integer will be written in first byte, second will be written in second byte and then so on.

What I have added another thing in date writing system is it also checks for the desired format which is compatible for the roster through If-else. This is so far working fine for me.

I know this is a very stupid method but as far I know about VB.net, I am able to do this much only.:doh

Great job Colin! works perfectly fine for me. One request: can you provide an option to change player skills for a whole batch of players in one go? e.g., change skills of all players in a team

Great job Colin! works perfectly fine for me. One request: can you provide an option to change player skills for a whole batch of players in one go? e.g., change skills of all players in a team
It won't be a problem for Colin. He has made the Multiple Abilities changer before.

any one working on changing AI fild settings????

Isn't the title of this thread clear for you? Why don't you post in the forum? Also I highly doubts AI field settings can be changed very soon. If I am right, the w32 file extension has to be cracked for that.

Users who are viewing this thread