AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

Ok i have given all aussie batsmen a boost for judgement, and reduced placement to 0 for every aussie batsmen. Some have 100 for judgement, others have 85-95.

I have also put 3 of their bowlers at 100 accuracy, with the 4th at 90.

Field throwing has been put to 100.

Will start a new ashes series and see what happens.

Ok i have given all aussie batsmen a boost for judgement, and reduced placement to 0 for every aussie batsmen. Some have 100 for judgement, others have 85-95.

I have also put 3 of their bowlers at 100 accuracy, with the 4th at 90.

Field throwing has been put to 100.

Will start a new ashes series and see what happens.

will you be posting the results on this thread ?

The file has variable string offsets written into it. :crying

On the positive side I now know how to edit names, faces and bats without corrupting the roster.

Colin, have you been smoking drugs?

Here's how the ai is batting after my changes. I have both the batsmen's confidence on timid, plenty of edges, but no actually proper chances as yet. This is with judgement given a healthy boost and placement at 0.

Will be interesting to see how the ai play at fearless with these settings.

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-19 11-07-22-21.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-19 11-07-22-21.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 113
  • Cricket2009 2009-08-19 11-07-26-31.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-19 11-07-26-31.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 73

On the positive side I now know how to edit names, faces and bats without corrupting the roster.

:happy:happy:happy
So when we can except an update???

Here's how the ai is batting after my changes. I have both the batsmen's confidence on timid, plenty of edges, but no actually proper chances as yet. This is with judgement given a healthy boost and placement at 0.

looks like working, but will the editing result in AI trying to draw ODI?s and 20 x 20 ??

How exactly can u change the confidence of a batsman ???

Ok upon further testing timing will also need to be reduced. I put Ponting on judgement 100, placement 0 and timing 100. Almost every ball he hit for 6. Swann felt his wrath, even more than normal Lol.

So, timing needs to be low, placement needs to be 0. With a low placement there is more chance of your boundary fielders saving runs, but still making it possible for the ai to score boundary's.

Editor not running

Hi

I have windows7 and run in 64bit. The editor doesn't seem to work or unrar properly any way of reconfiguring it work?

Well I made it in Windows 7 64bit so that's not the problem. Try using .7z to unzip it or use the rar I posted a few pages back.
Re: updates - I'm going to be spending a lot of time recoding practically the whole thing but this will make it much better!

Well I made it in Windows 7 64bit so that's not the problem. Try using .7z to unzip it or use the rar I posted a few pages back.
Re: updates - I'm going to be spending a lot of time recoding practically the whole thing but this will make it much better!

Best of luck :clap

waiting anxiously.

is there any chance of adding bats into the game just as we did in EA Cricket 07

Users who are viewing this thread