AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

Maybe if we can have batsmen coming in as 'timid', they'll play and miss more at first, instead of coming in and going for sixes. I don't know if that'll be possible with this sort of editor.

I reckon that's memory editing required.

colin, cant you do anything about AI runouts mate, its really buging me now. and i think if we can get it fix the game will become lot more tuffer

and can you please give us a option to change and save games filding positions as well, i really dont see a logic in haveing long on and long off in a start of a ODI (when AI is bowling)

Last edited:
I haven't been keeping up with his exactly. Can you edit the Australia and English Ashes information? Is this what the "set 1" and "set 2" is all about?

I'm waiting to start an Ashes series but only will when I can speed up those darn pace bowlers.

I also did some testing and it seems that you can't get a "fast-medium" bowler up about about 130 :( The computer still bowls at about 115 on average with them. It looks like every bowler with even a smidgen of pace will be "fast".

Great work Colin.

Has anyone had any luck with making ai batsmen better but less aggressive? Not really sure what to chance to achieve this.

Great work Colin.

Has anyone had any luck with making ai batsmen better but less aggressive? Not really sure what to chance to achieve this.

Gas, don?t know this would work or not but if u reduce aggression and add to other qualities it might just work. Il have to try that and let you guys know

I haven't been keeping up with his exactly. Can you edit the Australia and English Ashes information? Is this what the "set 1" and "set 2" is all about?

I'm waiting to start an Ashes series but only will when I can speed up those darn pace bowlers.

I also did some testing and it seems that you can't get a "fast-medium" bowler up about about 130 :( The computer still bowls at about 115 on average with them. It looks like every bowler with even a smidgen of pace will be "fast".

Yea thats what the set stuff mean. I believe set 1 is for the Ashes.

Gas, don?t know this would work or not but if u reduce aggression and add to other qualities it might just work. Il have to try that and let you guys know

There is no aggression rating, i have tried reducing strength, but it made no difference, ball was still rocketing to the boundary.

colin, cant you do anything about AI runouts mate, its really buging me now. and i think if we can get it fix the game will become lot more tuffer

and can you please give us a option to change and save games filding positions as well, i really dont see a logic in haveing long on and long off in a start of a ODI (when AI is bowling)

Someone said try raising the throwing accuracy and distance for the fielders.
I was hoping someone else would make something to change field positions. All the info is in the user.dat file.

Set 1 and set 2 are just the separate lists of players. I can't see any purpose for the non-Ashes teams in set 1.

Great work Colin.

No idea I'm afraid. AbBh is probably your man on this.

A multi ability changer for all players in the game would be nice Colin. :)

The_gas added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

I have a theory, if you reduce the strength rating to 0 that might means less sixes, and if you reduce the placement rating to 0 then the cpu might hit more shots at fielders.

Someone said try raising the throwing accuracy and distance for the fielders.
I was hoping someone else would make something to change field positions. All the info is in the user.dat file.

Set 1 and set 2 are just the separate lists of players. I can't see any purpose for the non-Ashes teams in set 1.

No idea I'm afraid. AbBh is probably your man on this.

please mate, if you know how to fix it, the runouts or funny AI fild positions; do so. i know its not fair for us to ask you to do this and that but i am not very good at patching anything my self heheheh

Colin i am in the process of editing the england and aussie squads, does it matter if i have players with minus skill points? I have improved Harmison a bit, and i have minus points, even though it appears to let me edit and save.

Very nice mate cant wait to have face and kit editor in there :D.

P.S. do u think one can assign unique faces to the players without really effecting the performace ????

Users who are viewing this thread