AC09 Player Editor - V1.0 in first post

That I'm not sure of. In my quick look through I noticed that Ponting had a different value to pretty much everyone else so I assumed that was to turn it on or off. Didn't test though.

Most are set to Transmission and a few are Codies I think. There's no option in the ingame editor not to have one.

Hey Colin, can the faces of the players from SET 1 be changed.
I had kept dark skin for "AMIT JUGGERNAUTH" of set 1, as I had changed him to Dwayne Bravo.
But the skin in-game is still "ASIAN" and we cannot change the faces of players from SET 1 in-game.

Please Help.
Thanks

Yup, faces is on the todo list. Just use players with the correct faces for now.

And what about the skin type.
The skin doesnt seem to change after changing it.
Is that problem with me only or is it a bug.

I'll take a look at it when I do an update. Perhaps you could find me some players ingame with different ODI and T20 numbers to help.

I'll take a look at it when I do an update. Perhaps you could find me some players ingame with different ODI and T20 numbers to help.

I would love to help, but there are few.
Hmm.. Dirk Nannes is one of them.
The two numbers he uses are 3 and 26.

I will search for more, but I think, I wont get more.

i have downloaded this software. i am gettin a message skills editor v0.82 this is a beta it cud well corrupt ur file so back up first. which file??? and how does it work???

cannot change the squadname in the game

Hi,

first of all thanks to all who work to make this game better and better.
I updated the rosters, and its in the game now...but now I can`t change the name of the squads, which do not represent a country?
Can anybody help?

thanks a lot

Henry

Users who are viewing this thread