Adam Gilchrist's book (merged threads)

He loves dancing, everyone knows that. He even dance in the field. Dance doesn't mean that you have no respect for your culture. What he has done was an absolute disgarce.

See PP (Ping Pong),,

Whatever he did it was in India why you so worried about his Personal actions ? the word "Your culture" your players" says clearly you dont have any bother for the Indian Players & us So why not keep shut your mouth in this issue (Bhajji -ravan)

See PP (Ping Pong),,

Whatever he did it was in India why you so worried about his Personal actions ? the word "Your culture" your players" says clearly you dont have any bother for the Indian Players & us So why not keep shut your mouth in this issue (Bhajji -ravan)

Why ????

Harbhajan has tried to change the epic, which is really shameful.

I knew this was media, Gilly would never say these things about Tendulkar. If you notice, everytime he talks about Tendulkar, Gilly always calls him the best and talks about how good he is etc, etc etc. PLUS Gilly is not the type of person to start pointless crap between teams and countries. He was always tried to promote healthier relations between India and Australia.

As for Harbhajan, wow he's kinda dumb. Trying to start more crap on a whole different level. Sigh, why can't Indians and Aussies just get along :(

Heehee.These nicknames such as Ding Dong, Ping Pong and Subway are cool. KUTGW :thumbs

So you cannot conveniently just bring up the Tendulkar decision reversal since it suits your argument.

It may just be me being naive but I thought that was how you formulated an argument...

The decisions were only overturned because of pressure from the Indian public and officials. Hmm, sounds similar...We're getting off topic but the point is Tendulkar isn't the shining light of a sportsman Indian fans make him out to be.

Media did represent it the wrong way...

But when it's something resulted to Sachin Zmario is ever ready to Post a Thread Ho Lol!! ;)

But thanks to this thread we got really good Nick names ;) :p

We're getting off topic but the point is Tendulkar isn't the shining light of a sportsman Indian fans* make him out to be.

* And the cricketing media worldwide, but let's ignore them while we're on a rant, eH.

No, not really. You won't see a newspaper get as fanatical about Sachin as Indian fans do...

I think you really need to do some research on Gavaskar Mate.
I did not take that as an offense where I should have as He is doing lot for Cricketing world,at least for Indian Cricket.
though it was entirely your personal opinion but I think some more information might change your opinion.:)

Not really hes one of the worst commentators going around. The guy is so biased towards Indians its not funny. Fair enough hes Indian and he has to stand up for his country at times , but geez atleast show some objectivity. He shouldn't even commentate when Aussies are playing , its so clear that he hates us.

Everytime an Indian player gets fined for doing something wrong, hes always the first one to pull out the race card and whinge about how white players get away with same stuff. I don't even know why anyone would employ him as a commentator. He spends half of his time whinging about umpiring decisions or justifying the decisions that go their way.

Anyway whats his problem with Aussies? I am getting sick of him having a go at us everytime over every little issue. However if Indians make the same mistakes , hes the first one to defend them as well. I still haven't forgiven about him using David Hookes' death to have a dig at us. That just shows what kind of a pathetic human being he is I guess.

Players who cant perform on the field do try to show off off the field. Gilly is helping the current Aussie cricketers by not making them enter into any controversies.

So Gilly coudn't perform on the field ? really ? :cool:

Our players are not moneywhore.

lol..If that was the case then Roy would have never came India last year to play in IPL. ;)

vaibhav mehta added 5 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

I thought the Indian media were bad but it seems the Australian media take it to a whole new level.

Same here.And actually whole world never miss a chance to blame Indian Media always!

What you have to do with it??? Oh with your views our selectors will do it :rolleyes:

Indian Players should stop forwarding their views... IT''s so waste to discus a person who is retired and just doing stunts for Sales increase :rolleyes:

As someone said its' the culture of Aussies :)
I read a huge article on this in Times it says "
Aussies are famous for Sledging both on field and off field now they have suffered huge humiliating defeat, they are playing the mind games through somebody who is not in the squad and no action can be taken against him

It's a full "PUBLICITY STUNT"

the retired keeper is trying to mark a dent on the confidence of Indian Players

Sachin is well prepared for this he had ignored it and will concentrate on his game :)

i say again try other things Players :rolleyes:
Which one is it - is he doing it

You're really confused here aren't you. So you will listen to the words of retired players like Bradman or Lara when they say that Tendulkar is a legend, but God forbid someone says something bad about Sachin, they're doing it for publicity. Maybe he just wants to clear his mind?

The fact remains, as it has been posted in this thread five separate times, that there is no publicity stunt. The actual excerpt from Gilly's book was published today in The Age and it was about his son's birth. No mention of Sachin.

The article about Gilly's comments regarding Tendulkar was written by a journalist who'd read the book and took parts of it to create a story. It was taken out of context. There is no publicity stunt, just a journalist looking for a story.

I don't know how much clearer I can make this - can someone translate it into Hindi to see if it has more effect?

aus5892 added 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Listen Ping Pong

the not so called Honest player by you is the legend after Don..

And Mr. Bhajji & Co. performed in Tv shows as interviews he says he too loves dancing and would like to show up his hand in dancing

Lol at you Stupid Comments on this issue
The Don was hardly without his fair share of controversies, certainly more than Gilchrist and Tendulkar.

Which one is it - is he doing it

You're really confused here aren't you. So you will listen to the words of retired players like Bradman or Lara when they say that Tendulkar is a legend, but God forbid someone says something bad about Sachin, they're doing it for publicity. Maybe he just wants to clear his mind?

The fact remains, as it has been posted in this thread five separate times, that there is no publicity stunt. The actual excerpt from Gilly's book was published today in The Age and it was about his son's birth. No mention of Sachin.

The article about Gilly's comments regarding Tendulkar was written by a journalist who'd read the book and took parts of it to create a story. It was taken out of context. There is no publicity stunt, just a journalist looking for a story.

I don't know how much clearer I can make this - can someone translate it into Hindi to see if it has more effect?

aus5892 added 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

The Don was hardly without his fair share of controversies, certainly more than Gilchrist and Tendulkar.

For your Information Mr. i said it was completely misunderstanding my mistake that i didn't read about it completely it's complete the media who represented it the wrong way..Wherever i posted i didn't Insult Gilly..I respect him he is was and will be one of the great Keeper on Filed...

But We all know how Aussie Players are :rolleyes: ;)

I think it's quite clear you were questioning Gilchrist's integrity. I mean, Dean's quoted you!

This Sydney match has spoilt any little love that was between India and Australia players and will be remembered in history as turning point in their relationship. It will be soon reason for Ashes like series developing called Monkweed.

Users who are viewing this thread