Adam Gilchrist's book (merged threads)

This Sydney match has spoilt any little love that was between India and Australia players and will be remembered in history as turning point in their relationship. It will be soon reason for Ashes like series developing called Monkweed.

:DGood one!

The public doesnt mind the "love lost" because they get the spice thats needed for a fiery contest. Hope it doesnt get too out of hand that people's careers are put in stake (for eg. Harbhajan's career was almost at stake when that hearing was on).

saisrini80 added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Gilly Responds Quick :eek:

Read

Fire dousing thing... Good for Gilly!

But one question - why did he mention about Sachin first saying one thing, and then saying another to back his team mate? Was he trying to mean something by it? Coz the media is very clever. They read between the lines. Even many of us, we also tend to read between the lines.

Anyways, if he says he does not mean Tendulkar was lying or that Tendulkar was a "sore loser", I should accept it because all these things came in the media and before that, I still have great respect for him and would believe his words.

For me, this matter ends here.

For your Information Mr. i said it was completely misunderstanding my mistake that i didn't read about it completely it's complete the media who represented it the wrong way.

Chetan shut up with the making up of names for every single person in this thread. Just makes you sound even more of a child then you already do with some really poor arguments.

Highlander999 added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Fire dousing thing... Good for Gilly!

But one question - why did he mention about Sachin first saying one thing, and then saying another to back his team mate? Was he trying to mean something by it? Coz the media is very clever. They read between the lines. Even many of us, we also tend to read between the lines.

Anyways, if he says he does not mean Tendulkar was lying or that Tendulkar was a "sore loser", I should accept it because all these things came in the media and before that, I still have great respect for him and would believe his words.

For me, this matter ends here.

Probably the key point there, all depends on your interpretation ;)

Chetan shut up with the making up of names for every single person in this thread. Just makes you sound even more of a child then you already do with some really poor arguments.

Highlander999 added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Probably the key point there, all depends on your interpretation ;)

HooHoo see who we have here You shut up and just mind your Business i said i didn't read That the Journalist took just 2 lines from it and made up things ...... leave this Better for All

i thought people are not born idiots but you you proved this wrong Tom this ;)

HooHoo see who we have here You shut up and just mind your Business i said i didn't read That the Journalist took just 2 lines from it and made up things ...... leave this Better for All

YOU GOT HIM MAN!!!

YES!

I was talking to you earlier today on how you have to be quick and beat their editing mad wicked skillz and you learned!

Mad respect and that.

Be civil, guys. The fake name-calling, although slightly humorous, can definitely be interpreted negatively. If anyone has a problem, please get in touch with the mod-team. Otherwise, please refrain from ALL name-calling and continue with this "argument".

And that just backed my point up.

Anyhow....moving on...

I respect the Moderator of this section as he said i will just stop all this stuff..:)

Gilchrist's book - True Colours

What does everyone think of it? It's making headlines after he accused Sachin of lying, his rivalry with Warne, accusing Ganguly and Harbhajan of faking illnesses and injury etc.

Personally, I feel that even though he may have these thoughts it's unnecessary to be so explicit and accuse people without enough evidence. Especially, accusing Ganguly and Harbhajan of faking injuries after they saw a green pitch at Nagpur...he's speculating at best and bulls******* to sell his book at worst.

I do look forward to the rest of the book.

I think people are getting far too sensitive about this (specially Indian fans). After all this is just his honest opinion about what happened in his life and career. Its his book and he has every right to talk about different matters. So just calm down , its only a book.

Personally, I feel that even though he may have these thoughts it's unnecessary to be so explicit and accuse people without enough evidence. Especially, accusing Ganguly and Harbhajan of faking injuries after they saw a green pitch at Nagpur...he's speculating at best and bulls******* to sell his book at worst.

Cmon mate , I think just about everyone know the real reason why Ganguly didn't play in that game. Its pretty much common knowledge. Thats just soft but then again I wouldn't expect anything else from Ganguly , or Harbajan for that matter.

Just to add spice to India Australia relations.

At the end of the day, scandal and gossip sells more copies. That's why he's been so explicit. Nobody want to read normal happy accounts of someone's career these days; people want a bit of controversey that's worth the money.

So really, noone here has read the book yet, we're still talking about newspaper articles.

I'm gonna buy the book and see what Actually is in there.

I'll probably pick it up if I can find it.

Users who are viewing this thread