AFL 2006

lol :D

I just went and had a look at saintsational.com and they are all fuming and demanding legal action. Even when they where saying Freo would be whinging if they took it to court :rolleyes:

And Geelong are no where near the best team in the league. The Eagles are the best and I'm admitting that even being a Docker supporter :)

Talent wise St kilda are by far the best team in the competition.

But in actual ingame performance its Adelaide then Eagles and Geelong.

Geelong are one of the weakest teams all over the ground.
Awesome backline, average midfield and crap forward line.
Eagles atleast have a very good defence,awesome midfield and crap forward line.

Good to see the right thing has been done.
I hope now our pansy coach rips shreds of the freo boys for letting the saints back into the game, that is what happens when you start messing around and dont finish off teams.
Ofcourse he wont though which is why hes a crap coach, extremely smart sheedy says he knows more than him, just doesnt have the balls to stick it to the players.

If you want to see if any st kilda players heard the siren, in the long distance view where you can see freo start to celebrate ignore them and keep a close eye on riewoldt's reaction.

genghis_khan said:
incorrect!!

Geelong are the best team in the competition :D

on the basis that we are strong all around the field, although Adelaide is very strong also u have a very old midfield...and that isnt a good thing.

and i know what ppl will say, "if youre so good how come you're 2-3 after 5 rounds?!"....my answer - its a marathon, not a sprint.
Adelaide are a fantastic side with a very good coach in Neil Craig, but I think Geelong can match it with them when it counts. We were able to beat them in the NAB Cup over in Adelaide with half our best side out, so we should be fairly confident.

Sman-21 said:
Talent wise St kilda are by far the best team in the competition.

But in actual ingame performance its Adelaide then Eagles and Geelong.

Geelong are one of the weakest teams all over the ground.
Awesome backline, average midfield and crap forward line.
Eagles atleast have a very good defence,awesome midfield and crap forward line.QUOTE]

everyone says that about St.Kilda but i dont think its true...i just think theyre overrated.

And about Geelong...our midfield is better than average but i think we could use a Judd type midfielder. Kelly is underperforming and Tenace is still struggling to find his way. Our fwd line is fine....Ottens, Kingsley, Playfair, Chapman, Ablett and Johnson....we were the highest scoring team last season when they were all playing together...before injuries hit and it was just Kingsley and Ablett left to hold the fort.

Wow a geelong fan that likes Ottens :eek:

Got a couple of mates who are cats fans and they think he is the biggest waste of money and space ever.

I rate Kingsley as a good forward, needs to be more consistent though.
Chapman should play midfield, hes a great player.
Also GAblett is a good forward dont rate the others at all.
Mooney should stay in your forward line all game.

Saint forwards Hamill,gehrig,riewoldt,Milne.
Midfield Ball,Harvey,dalsanto,Hayes
Defense Hudghton,Maguire,Voss.

lol actually Sman im not actually a big fan of Ottens...id have Graham back anyday. But u know how it is...and yeh i do think Ottens is very overrated. Actually Kingsley is probably our most consistent, he just hasnt been able to play this season because of the hammy...but the last few seasons he has kicked 2,3-4 every week with the odd bag.

David Hille is the new Essendon captain replacing Lloyd due to injury.

Just shows the lack of leadership there is down at Windy Hill :rolleyes:

Thats the thing, he didn't. If we listened to the umpire the game should still be going. He never ended it. Freo deserved the points from any way you look at it, even if some people can't admit that.

Users who are viewing this thread