AI patch is now ready - Need testers

Originally posted by tutsipoppy2
mind you.....but thats a installation maker sort of a thing.

i need help specially from RAVI as u make a patch of the CFG files....so that it can be inserted into the *.GOB file.

I cant grasp what you are saying but as Squiz said Patch maker is what I use to patch the CFG.

there is a help file with the patchmaker which can help u to understand how to make a patch.( that is the first option in download section for english file with help)
just go through it and then if u have any doubts u can post again

There is and I can send you a copy to test it. Surely you will appreciate this one, if you want to have a go let me know.

Ravi,

I would like to use your new patch too. Could you please send it to me? How will you do that? Need my e-mail address ?

Squiz I have sent to you, Rangeela and Tim. Let me know how you guys go.

Msamina, I have just sent you a pm please reply to that when you have time.

Ok SteveG, here we go the Ver 7.0. Please do not blame me if at some places there are obvious glitches I may not have noticed given hardly any testing at all. Atm use this patch for testing purpose alone and this isnt a final version. Notice that medium/easy level also have been tweaked to make it harder. Test cricket is one area no testing has been done, also medium/easy level have not really been tweaked. I thought we can get people to test and then release a finished patch but cant keep you guys waiting. Please let me know if there are any areas we can improve, please dont say we need to be able to score more sixes in hard mode. The reason its really hard to hit over the top is becuase its hard. Let me know of anything I may have missed out. I will rename the patch beta version. If you guys need any tips on how to play with this patch, please ask Mike;)

Please dont get frustrated if you cant get too many quick runs, play hard, run hard and try to place the ball in the gaps. You can pretty much play all the shots but timing is real hard. Till you guys get used to the patch, ensure you dont move around in the crease to play a shot. Stay foot at your stance and play shots from there. You will soon find out what if you sweep a fast bowler or even employ too much sweeping the spinners. Well as I said any more tips on batting refer to Mike aka Jonah.

Attachments

• ver 7.0 changes beta.zip
    97.5 KB · Views: 33
Originally posted by crick4life
... Well as I said any more tips on batting refer to Mike aka Jonah.

:eek: :eek: . What??!! I think Ravi's being sarcastic there guys;) .

played a 10 over innings scored 72/9 in 10 overs.
not enough for testing but first impressions are:
definetly less 4's with the impression that the outfield is slow but that is good.
less 6's on six hit shot. got only 4 sixes.
late cut not that productive as before with less balls going for 4 and got out 1st time playing a late cut.
lot of running to be done (needs that 3rd umpire bug fix)
if someone could trace those default fields then it would be real icing on the cake.

Originally posted by crick4life

Msamina, I have just sent you a pm please reply to that when you have time.

Ravi,

Thanx. I have replied your PM. I will download the patch installer from here.

Users who are viewing this thread