AI patch is now ready - Need testers

s there an uninstall for version 7 final so i can put this new update on? or dont i need to uninstall it?

Madvn have you the original GOB because I didnt produce an uninstall for Ver 7 or did I? Am not sure, if you downloaded the uninstall then you can run that and then run this one.

Ravi,

bit strange as how you never came across the cpu leaving issue :confused: because it happened pretty regularly for me. can you post your settings (resolution etc.) so that we can compare in case there is something in the configs that's causing this?..:confused:

Resolution : 800 x 600
Refresh rate : default
Video screens : On
Shadows : On
Force LOD : High
Texture filtering : trilinear
Pitch detail : On
Gamma is set at 50%

S, have you come across any instance where game plays differently due to settings.

not me Ravi, but I read a thread on C2002.tk forum re how many bugs were 'fixed' with certain settings :confused: haven't seen too many confirmations though.
but since this is the only things that can vary in your case and all others who had the issue I wanted to give it a try with same settings. just in case..
we should find out soon..

here is a link to the thread i mentioned onc2002.tk forum.

strange isn't it? :confused: has some mixed responses mind you.

Yeah, thinking about it I don't actually have a problem with byes. I never get any in test or FC matches so it might be a settings related problem. The only thing I do get is edges that fly past the keeper and the keeper not picking the slower ball but that is only when I'm bowling.

Ravi... I downloaded the latest 7.0 exe and am still having the same problems. The computer batsmen do not offer a shot. I was 7/12 bowling against SA before autoplayed the innings. Something is wrong.

I think so too, it cant be the patch anymore because pretty much it has been brought in line with Ver 6 and again I am not having the same issue. Can you try creating new user and playing under it without changing the lineup or even you can try playing in medium or easy mode and let me know. Just to make sure you have installed Cricket 2004 AI updates 7.0 final with CPU fixes.zip from the previous page right?

Even without the CPU fixes, I am not having any problem with Ravi's 7.0 final patch and Sam's exe.

I just now completed a couple of matches, one world championship match and one test match in hard mode.

Last edited:
Thanks Murali, I am relieved to know that. I was all the while wondering what might have gone wrong, atleast I know I am not screwing things up with gameplay changes.

Ravi, I created a new user just to see if it would make any difference and I am still having the same problem :( I might have to go back version 6 ( but thats too easy). I wonder if Radaga is still having the same problems.

Salman I am unsure why this is happenning with some and not with me. I have tweaked the leave files to see if it does make any difference, I will upload that here shortly. Let me know if that solves the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread