AI patch is now ready - Need testers

Ravi,

I just now completed a world championship match between India Vs England. I played for India batted first and scored only 94 all out in 15.3 overs. England chased and got all out for 55 in 15 overs. No run-outs.

Hmmm... I wonder what I got to do to lose.

Originally posted by crick4life
Tim you dont need to try a minnow team but you could try a team like West Indies or even Srilanka.
No, i think i will go with Canada, West Indies and Sri Lanka are still pretty close up with the rest, i will play as Canada to see if there is a big difference

by the way RAVI ...plz just help me out for my next update.

i have downloaded the clickteam patch maker.

although i know how to use it and how to make patches.

a i'm confused about making a patch for cricket 2004.

i have the txt files in which i have the values.

plz guide me as to how to make a patch.

*i post this here coz ur PM INBOX was full.

plz help me.

I have been playing a county 4 day on a green pitch o/cast,found wickets fairly easy to come by but there have been some partnerships too, i bowl just short of a good length,a lot of the time on this green pitch anything that the cpu wants to push forward to has a much better chance of getting an edge,so thats why i bowl atad shorter,balls that i would prob drive at cpu wants to push forward too,im finding this patch 8 very good,i mean some of the movement the bowlers get on this pitch is pretty fearsome,so i rekon its pretty close to the mark,but i will keep going and try od matches and diff pitches as well.Sorry to ramble on but its hard to say evrything in writing????

Hey Ravi, i played an ING Cup match, Normal Pitch & Sunny Weather. Out of the 10 wickets i got, 7 of them were from edges. I think there needs to be less edges

played with australia all out for 212 after 40 overs, good stuff!

I agree with squiz. Lesser number of edges will certainly help reduce the CPU from getting out so cheaply....

.....and me too :).

Wait for a couple of days when I get some time to tweak it further. Less number of edges, CPU batting made better are the only changes needed right?

Originally posted by tutsipoppy2
by the way RAVI ...plz just help me out for my next update.

i have downloaded the clickteam patch maker.

although i know how to use it and how to make patches.

a i'm confused about making a patch for cricket 2004.

i have the txt files in which i have the values.

plz guide me as to how to make a patch.

*i post this here coz ur PM INBOX was full.

plz help me.

There is not much to write about how to make patches with Patch maker the best way to sort it is to go through the help documentation. I think it is very straight forward and you will be all right once you have a go. The most I can do is to write what is in the help file for Patch maker which you already have access to.

Users who are viewing this thread