AI patch is now ready - Need testers

Great work, Ravi. I guess you will have another updated beta patch for me to test out in the finals. I am playing it against SA. They defeated Australia in the semis.

Last edited:
Thanks again Murali, yes there will be another beta patch with the wides fix and advance shot fix for you to play with. So its going to be Saffies v/s India finals eh, I hope the next patch wont end India's dream run;)

The problem seems to be sams exe .I started the match with the c2004.exe and it worked.I went to the second innings , saved the match and then restarted with sams exe and it seemed to work. Maybe some one else can try it and see if they had the same problem?

hey can some1 help me ...i downloaded ver 8 bt wen i try to install it says unkown version

Something is going wrong with mine, it seems to easy to hit sixes, and all the sixes go to the exact same spot. I've tried reinstalling and using different usernames but same deal. Is it cos i'm playing in play now mode maybe?

naynesh,

As squiz has suggested, you need to have original GOB file before installing any of Ravi's patch.

Ravi,

Once you send me your next beta patch for testing, after I play against SA, I intend to play against a slightly weaker team using the patch, like NZ in order for us to better understand how it works in these two cases.

And, I certainly hope that SA beat me in the finals ;) .

Last edited:
Ravi,

I am currently in the process of playing the finals between India and SA using your patch. I bowled first and SA batsmen did not advance down the wicket so many times like NZ batsmen. Hence, it might just be a triat of NZ batsmen. You need not think it is a problem. NZ batsmen advanced to the spinners about 15 to 20 times while SA batsmen advanced only 5 times.

Once I complete the game, I will put in my comments. This is on a green pitch and I opted to bowl first.

re-posting the message again , cause I am afraid it was miised by u guys

>
hey ravi.. great job with the patches. ..1 qs. though.. is there a way I can increase the swing /seam if i have ur path 8 and sam's exe.... patch 8 works well for me just want to have fun with more seam/swing .... thanks
>

when will u make patch that stops the cpu bowling wides and the cpu batting from running himself out. also the batsman advancing down the wicket to spin and getting stumped. this would make the game alot better, thanks alot

Users who are viewing this thread