Australia and Pakistan in UAE

Australia is falling apart now. Symonds is also out. Ferguson should make runs, because he is in form.

Ajmal and Afridi are doing a good job so far. Malik should also bowl.

Watson is also out now!

This is getting a joke now. Australia at 109-6 at 24.4 overs.

Afridi is the main man now.

Now I would like to see Australia getting out for less then 150 runs. They should bowl Akhtar and Gul now to target the tailenders.

Ajmal bowls Hauritz. :laugh I hope this poor batting doesn't come through the pitch.

Earlier it was said it's perfect for batting.

Who the hell is this bloke? Very good bowler. Afridi is bowling very well as well.

Looks like it's going to be a long 2 weeks.

If Hauritz can't the same amount of spin then, he shouldn't belong in the Australian team. But then again, Australia doesn't have a great reserve of spinners.

ZexyZahid added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

And Afridi bowls another one! Bracken is out. 5 wickets for Afridi. :clap

Afridi looks great, I always say people who talk about his batting are silly. The other guy on the other hand, I have to say I'm not totally sure I'm seeing a legal doosra.

Afridi has one over left. One more wicket and he will achieve his best ODI bowling record.

Afridi gets his best ever figures! One last ball to go for him.

Afridi is such an amazing talent. For someone who can arrive at the batting crease and hit a 6 so confidently off the first ball he faces and also have the ability to smash the fastest ODI century as a 16 year old to being able to bowl Shane Warne-esque leg-spinning dwift - Unbelievable. Just imagine if he was a more focused and dedicated cricketer. Could've arguably been the best allrounder of alltime.

Users who are viewing this thread