Australia and Pakistan in UAE

His bowling is over for now. 6 wickets for 38 runs. Not bad.

Man this Amjal guy is a good bowler, look how good his doosra is.

Wow.

Afridi is such an amazing talent. For someone who can arrive at the batting crease and hit a 6 so confidently off the first ball he faces and also have the ability to smash the fastest ODI century as a 16 year old to being able to bowl Shane Warne-esque leg-spinning dwift - Unbelievable. Just imagine if he was a more focused and dedicated cricketer. Could've arguably been the best allrounder of alltime.

He isn't that great. Next 20-30 matches he might get out for scores lower then 10 runs.

I am just reading that Boycott is in the commentary box. He is probably enjoying himself.

He only looks great coz aussies are plain useless against any spinners.
We make crap spinners look good
We make good spinners look great.
And great spinners look like legends.

He isn't that great. Next 20-30 matches he might get out for scores lower then 10 runs.

I am just reading that Boycott is in the commentary box. He is probably enjoying himself.

He is just giving it to the Aussie Batsmen because they can't pick the spinners at all. None of the batsmen have picked Amjal's doosra. And Afridi has bowled really well two.

Pakistan can still waste it by a poorful batting. You can never know what might happen.

I would really like to hear Boycott's commentary now. Will he give commentary for the whole series?

Yeah, if we get Younis Khan out cheaply then we might be within' a shot. Can't believe we're almost upto 150. :eek:

James Hope, you are a ledge.

With the pacemen back on, I definitely see the ball coming on more evenly now than at the start of the day. Though it has a nice pace, I expect a pace-laden attack to struggle to contain any half decent batsman.

Before we go all crazy here, let me remind everyone that Pakistan have the urge to screw stuff up.

That's what I've been saying.

Like, for example this last wicket partnership: it's already costing 34 runs.

I don't understand why Malik isn't bowling. They struggled with spin, so bring in a spin bowler.

Users who are viewing this thread