Australia and Pakistan in UAE

I think you meant Australia can't play spin. And that's why Warne got so many wickets against England.

The way Pakistan is batting it's not helping them. Even for a Test innings this runrate would be low.

This is interesting. Afridi has his batsman's gear on and could play next.

Last edited:
Even though they can't bat, I like that beyond the five bowlers they are using, there are Watson, Symonds and Clarke. In the event that they actually discover how to bat, there are a lot of handy bowlers to help defend it.

Pakistani batsmen aren't scoring great amount of runs either, so it must have something to do with the pitch.

Afridi is in and he has quicked the scoring. I don't know what Misbah-ul-Haq is doing.

Well that was a curious exchange. The bowlers had kept it tight up to this point, but it seemed that they felt they had to head hunt Afridi, as they started sending him some poor deliveries. Hilfenhaus bounced one clear over his head and then bounced one clear over the keeper, conceding a no-ball and a free hit. In the end it was a simple length ball on off stump that Afridi holed out to.

Pakistan should finish this off now quickly. Only 30 runs to get.

ZexyZahid added 14 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

Some interesting developments: if Australia loses this match they will drop to the third place and Pakistan will go to the fourth place.

Wow, Symonds. 3 absolutely terrible deliveries and then a superb quicker ball, Jamshed wanted to cut but the off stump is shaking his head.

Pakistan can still lose this match. Only 17 runs needed.

Well it's not like Chris Martin would have to bat. If they hadn't conceded all those boundaries to Afridi, it would definitely be a tough call, but from here Pakistan have to make multiple major mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread