Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 problem england need to do learn HOW to bowl against tailenders

they can work out the aust batsman weakness there letting warne grab runs all the time throughout the series in fact i smell warnes first test century here

Adster said:
1 problem england need to do learn HOW to bowl against tailenders

they can work out the aust batsman weakness there letting warne grab runs all the time throughout the series in fact i smell warnes first test century here
If it ever stops raining- I would criticise English weather but it's currently pouring with rain here too
mad.gif

andrew_nixon said:
England need to have a plan for Australia's 3rd highest scorer in this series. Extras.

:D .
Geraint Jones can't keep on missing chances and keep his place in the team; sure, it was a difficult chance but one you'd expect a Test standard keeper to take. Every game there seems to be a missed stumping or a dropped catch. Just not good enough behind the stumps.

But the good news for the audience is that they can get the money back. :)

Jones now missed a catch of Warne.

I think this match can end into a draw.

I hope Warne gets a century tomorrow. His highest score was 99.

*waits for the lambasting of Jones for dropping that catch*

SO i'll explain now, look into the Sun, with a cricket ball coming to you at 60MPH. Poor bloke tbh, the stumping should've been taken oh well. Credit where credit's due Dizzy and warne played well. I think we should have bowled bell in the first bit of play today with the cloud cover.

ZexyZahid said:
Follow on has been avoided. :rolleyes:

Vaughan wouldn't have forced it anyway, too risky with the quality of the Aussies Batting.

Yes angryangy we did! woooooooo! horrible day though generall. stood in that costume all day getting soaked it was utily depressing till we won the trophy!

JamesyJames3 said:
Yes angryangy we did! woooooooo! horrible day though generall. stood in that costume all day getting soaked it was utily depressing till we won the trophy!

You were on camera quite a lot.

i havent had the chance to go back and have a look at the video yet, but cant wait now!

Although today on the whole was dissapointing I still plan to go on Monday! althoug sadly I will not be in costume this time! :)

Last edited:
Sureshot said:
Vaughan wouldn't have forced it anyway, too risky with the quality of the Aussies Batting.

The Australian batting isn't that worrying now. The worrying part is that after the Australian innings, which could end on day four or day five, the pitch will favour spin bowling and I surely know England wouldn't like to bat against a spinner like Warne.

JamesyJames3 said:
i havent had the chance to go back and have a look at the video yet, but cant wait now!

Although today on the whole was dissapointing I still plan to go on Monday! althoug sadly I will not be in costume this time! :)

You were really in the stands? Show us a picture of the video if you want. ;)
Want to know how you were dressed up.

And as I know you could have got your money back, because the minimum 20 overs weren't bowled. So you can go back Monday again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread