Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
aussie1st said:
I don't think so. The deal was he would only tour if he wasn't playing in the Ashes. You may see Dizzy coming over now. ;)

I just realised the squad was already named. And Tait is in it. Check this out: http://content.cricinfo.com/pakistan/content/story/215660.html :eek:

If this is the future of Australia the Aussie fans can be happy about.

Anyway the 4th Test is over 2 days and looking very much forward it.

ZexyZahid said:
I just realised the squad was already named. And Tait is in it. Check this out: http://content.cricinfo.com/pakistan/content/story/215660.html :eek:

If this is the future of Australia the Aussie fans can be happy about.

Anyway the 4th Test is over 2 days and looking very much forward it.

Great team that, watch out for Daniel Cullen. There is big wraps on him.

Tait is definitely playing as Punter confirmed this. How the make up of the team will be, depends on McGrath. Also to throw a spanner into the mix maybe Aus will throw 2 debutons into the frame. This being Clark who seems to have a similar control to McGrath. Highly unlikely though, we are more likely to see Kaspa or Dizzy cause of their experience and the fact Tait is making his debut.

Australia have got the momentum , but englands got the adavntage and england will be very confident that they can ( or most likely ) will win the test , I cannot wait for tommorows matche , and I cannot wait till flintoff and pieterson bats , and I cannot also wait till flintoff and harmy bowls with rpoper agression to the aussie batsmen. Alos thier will be lots of sledging and little battles in the 4th test , I say whoever wins the 4th test takes the ashes , and the ashes have got englands name written all over it.

aussie1st said:
Did some research I see. :)
Yep what a great place to make your debut. Also he will be the youngster to debut ironically since Gillespie did it. ;)

I actually have no idea, all the matches he has played in don't have speed guns. I have only seen him in the Aus A games where they had no speed gun showing. We will see come tommorow as long as he plays.

Looking forward to seeing Tait bowl, although our batsmen aren't as pussy as yours :handbags: :p

Indiangod said:
Australia have got the momentum , but englands got the adavntage and england will be very confident that they can ( or most likely ) will win the test , I cannot wait for tommorows matche , and I cannot wait till flintoff and pieterson bats , and I cannot also wait till flintoff and harmy bowls with rpoper agression to the aussie batsmen. Alos thier will be lots of sledging and little battles in the 4th test , I say whoever wins the 4th test takes the ashes , and the ashes have got englands name written all over it.

Hang on, we have the momentum, we have controlled the last 2 tests with relative ease bar bowling the tail.

Australia did play well in the last 3 test , dont forget england did just win by 2 runs , I think the series is close , and englands got the advantage .

I think Australia has the advantage because if we win one then the ashes are ours. There is enormous amounts of pressure on both teams - England because they cannot lose the next to matches and Australia because they have not been playing well against England.

their like the tuffest people in the world and england r like the weakest people in the world behind india bangledesh and srilanka

yea i agree bro

JamesyJames3 said:
Lol, superb!!!:D

Got anymore comments to make Annihilation66? :D
Whaat r u on about? I havent posted here in the last 2 pages?

England might have the momentum etc but come thursday morning both teams will be the same. And there sure are gonna be a lot of bouncers whoeveers bowling.

I just cant wait to see the fights, Hayden vs Flintoff. My moneys on Hayden

punter90657 said:
their like the tuffest people in the world and england r like the weakest people in the world behind india bangledesh and srilanka

yea i agree bro

England , India , sri lanka are tougher people then the aussies . Thier was one time when lara was going to knock the living lights off mcgrath , after mcgrath absuing sarwan on that west indies tour in 2003 .

I cannot wait untill flintoff and pieterson has a go at all your aussie attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread