Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ho its off to trent bridge we go!!

Well I wouldnt worry argueing wit this guy Indiangod, he doesnt listen. And mite not understand the idea of momentum. England have it, Australia dont. If England win the toss that will be enough for me. I think England will win if the toss is won. I have that much confidence in Vaughny :D

JamesyJames3 said:
Hi Ho its off to trent bridge we go!!

Well I wouldnt worry argueing wit this guy Indiangod, he doesnt listen. And mite not understand the idea of momentum. England have it, Australia dont. If England win the toss that will be enough for me. I think England will win if the toss is won. I have that much confidence in Vaughny :D
You've got to be blind to say that Australia don't have any momentum. Australia have a bucket load of it after a miraculous escape in the Old Trafford Test. Be realistic please!

Well they shouldnt have - being 9 wickets down and just saveing a match should not fill them with the levell of confidence england have, is that what ur saying?

If you are ur a bigger idiot than i thought

JamesyJames3 said:
Well they shouldnt have - being 9 wickets down and just saveing a match should not fill them with the levell of confidence england have, is that what ur saying?

Australia will have some form of momentum, surviving in a match they were destined to lose. Obviously not as much as what England have, but remember the scene's after the 3rd test. We were looking fairly down, dare I say it, while the Australian's were jumping up and down, knowing they had just got out of jail.

Remember after the first test, all the momentum was with Australia, they stuffed us, but yet we came back and won the second test. Who says Australia can't win the 4th test?

Im not saying they cant win the 4th test, im saying England are more likely too. Ok yes they were jumping up and around for that scene at the end.. However I bet the next day they werent like that, they will of come to the realisation that England are outplaying them, which England will also know. Thats why England are clearly more confident going into this test match

JamesyJames3 said:

No. I'm saying that saving a match gives them momentum. Not as much as England, but certainly not none like you are saying.

By the way, if you're going to call someone an idiot, it's best not to do it in a post that contains 7 spelling and grammatical errors.

England here comes the Taitster. :D
He is almost certain to play after his net spell. Langerrox's eat your heart out at this.

He yorked Langer and bowled him and then next ball unleashed a thunderbolt that hit the batsman flush in the groin and lower stomach.

His next delivery also rattled Langer, who angrily flicked the ball back to Tait. The pair traded words for a moment but later sorted out their differences and hugged each other on the field.

Article http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=4110

Hopefully you wont get to see much of him, he will be off within an over of bowling at england :p

ZexyZahid said:
Now I can't wait of seeing Tait in action. I've never seen him bowl.

And nice avatar of Sjarapova. Especially she is now Number 1. :cool:

I know here name is hard to spell. :D Just refer to her as the tennis chick. :p

Jamesy you better hope so, or else there could be a few more hits in the groin. :help

Actually her name in English is Maria Sharapova :D

And this is a great way of making his Test Debut. Especially since it's in the Ashes.

Did some research I see. :)
Yep what a great place to make your debut. Also he will be the youngster to debut ironically since Gillespie did it. ;)

JamesyJames3 said:
Lol, yep maybe...what speed has he been clocked at btw?

I actually have no idea, all the matches he has played in don't have speed guns. I have only seen him in the Aus A games where they had no speed gun showing. We will see come tommorow as long as he plays.

aussie1st said:
Did some research I see. :)
Yep what a great place to make your debut. Also he will be the youngster to debut ironically since Gillespie did it. ;)

I actually have no idea, all the matches he has played in don't have speed guns. I have only seen him in the Aus A games where they had no speed gun showing. We will see come tommorow as long as he plays.

No, I didn't do any research. I know it by heart.

And is Tait actually touring with Australia A in Pakistan? These guys have already an impressive line up against Pakistan A. :clap

I don't think so. The deal was he would only tour if he wasn't playing in the Ashes. You may see Dizzy coming over now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread