Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
angryangy said:
dropping tough catches in the infield is one thing, but id be more worried about strauss in the slips. that was a one in a million save by jones.
Strauss in England's second best fielder after Paul Collingwood. But yes, he is more suited to the cover point region.

Its basically like Hayden and Ponting. They are way better in the gully position but have been forced to slip. I remember Hayden taking screamers every test match now he hardly gets any. Of course being in the slips does reduce the chances of screamers.

m_vaughan said:
Strauss in England's second best fielder after Paul Collingwood. But yes, he is more suited to the cover point region.
Well thats if u dont count sloanki

brad352 said:
Yeah, because all of the professionals clearly have no idea of what they're doing :rolleyes:

Thye have got the aussies on favorites , well.... the odds of the aussies winning might have dropped a bit.

If england wins the ashes( which they will ) thiers going to be some big , big celabrations , basically where I live , my town will just go wacko .

I was glad to hear that there were already plans for a parade after English win the Ashes. That should provide the Aussie boys with a little more motivation (not that they really should need any more!).

m_vaughan said:

Flintoff!!!

Trent Bridge was underwater after the rains of the weekend, might make it swing even more :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread