Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt the aussies will come back and smash england...........Its more like england smashing the aussies.

Indiangod said:
I doubt the aussies will come back and smash england...........Its more like england smashing the aussies.
I think its even and that favours Australia. I cant see them Losing and drawing the next two matches. If Australia win the next match i think the series will be 3-1. If not i think Australia will win 1 and England will win 1 and a draw will be well deserved for England although they might have deserved a win.

England have played extremely well and put a whole hearted effort into winning the last two tests. All credit to them. But out of that Australia only lost by 2 runs. 2 RUNS! That could easily have been won by Australia although England deserved it. The last match was a draw although England deserved a win. Thats what happens when u play the best in the world. Australia didnt dominate any part of the last 2 matches but they still drew 1 and lost another by only 2 runs.

BUt anyway. Heres what the groundsman was saying http://content.cricinfo.com/engvaus/content/story/216837.html and warne obviously didnt like it. I think England should be ashamed of this aswell. The old trafford groundsman was also told to stop warne spinning the ball. Why dont the Groundsmen do their job and create a natural pitch without trying to make it in Englands favour, but Tait in the side could make it backfire on them.

England cannot wait for tait , they'll just smash him all around the park , and taits confidence will go sky low.

Indiangod said:
England will smash the aussies all round the park , I cannot wait untill pieterson and flintoff bats.
Look i know your supporting England but i dont think we are gonna see a repeat of 1938 with England winning by an innings and 579 runs

Indiangod said:
England cannot wait for tait , they'll just smash him all around the park , and taits confidence will go sky low.
look i think your getting a little bit excited

I know england wont win them by 500 odd runs , but the english players cannot wait for the next test , they give the aussie bowlers some rough treatement.

And anyway what was Ian healey on about england won win the ashes? , and england wont even win 1 test ? , I'd like to see his face when englands won the ashes .

ricky ponting havent got what it takes to get under the skin of england.

From what ive seen so far its not the aussie bowlers that are getting the rough treatment is the batsmen

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont even think we will have to wait till the end of it. After the first day it will be pretty clear.

But the first day dont show the outcome of the actual match? , anything could happen in those 5 days , the aussies could 300-2 in the first day and on nexy day they could be 350 all out , ok mate we'll see on the first day who's got the better of the 2 teams.

Well we alerady know that Australia have the better of the 2 teams. The point is we will see if England are still in form and in Australia start firing

Indiangod said:
But the first day dont show the outcome of the actual match? , anything could happen in those 5 days , the aussies could 300-2 in the first day and on nexy day they could be 350 all out , ok mate we'll see on the first day who's got the better of the 2 teams.
Oh and thats very unlikely. I dont think Australia have a chance of getting to 300-2. BUt if they do i dont think there is any chance of them being bowled out for 350

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread