Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Liam_Williams
I don't really mind if it's Collingwood or Anderson as long as the player who is picked plays well.

Lol...if only we had someone to go into the future to tell us! Sadly we will never be able to guarantee someone to play well :D

Name someone better stevie? unless its a gloucestershire bowler i wont agree with you :p

Bally for England :eek: or maybe Kirby? :eek:

cc2003btw said:
:eek:

Maybe Jon Lewis, he hasn't been given his chance at test level.

Theres always Greenidge.......

No way, not John Lewis!!!

If it's true that Trafalgar square has been booked for tuesday for a parade to celebrate England's ashes win then that's just asking for the Aussies to up there game and knock the cockiness right out of us.
Nothing like counting your chickens ey.

JamesyJames3 said:
Name someone better stevie? unless its a gloucestershire bowler i wont agree with you :p

Bally for England :eek: or maybe Kirby? :eek:

Steve Kirby lol
Has he had any anger managment recently? he was off his rocker at Yorkshire.
If you think the Aussies are the kings of sledging they have nothing on this bloke.

Name someone better stevie? unless its a gloucestershire bowler i wont agree with you

couple of good young bowlers up here in Durham (plunkett) ,but i am biased.

But , i'd still like to have seen tremlett given his chance.

I think if England pick Collingwood it would be the better choice but it would give the team the mentality to go for a draw and they would get destroyed by the aussies.

So i know it sounds weird but i think Anderson should play although it would be safer to pick collingwood

I would go for Jimmy Anderson. its a bowler we will need rather than Collingwood a batting all rounder who bowls a little.
I do feel for Tremlett though who was good enough to make the squad for the 1st 4 tests then kicked out when a chance of playing arises.
Some say it would be a risk picking Tremlett but Anderson could prove to be just as big a risk after his last few performances for England.

dazza76 said:
I would go for Jimmy Anderson. its a bowler we will need rather than Collingwood a batting all rounder who bowls a little.
I do feel for Tremlett though who was good enough to make the squad for the 1st 4 tests then kicked out when a chance of playing arises.
Some say it would be a risk picking Tremlett but Anderson could prove to be just as big a risk after his last few performances for England.

Agreed. Though I would rather anderson then Tremmlet!

Originally Posted by stevie
Mark(?) Davies, averaging 15 with the ball I believe.

How about Mark Hardinges for England?! :D He destroyed Lancashire recently :)

He could be perfect to replace Jones, and he adds to the batting :)

I fancy a big performance from Stevie Harmison at the Oval. although he has bowled ok so far this series i think he is capable of better and might just deliver in the 5th test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread