Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL BELL GOT OUT SADLY!:P I M GOING TO GO WATCH THE TV NOW SEEING INSPIRED WARNEY!!!(ps i might turn off caps one day also)

may i ask whos john cawley:s *another spelling correction god im off it today*

Over No. 27: England 105-3 BLACK DOG NOW RABID: Bell lbw Warne 0
Bell has looked totally clueless this morning, and it took a mere seven balls before he stood in front of the stumps like a pensioner waiting for a bus and allowed a Warne delivery which went straight to hit his pads plum. Pietersen is in.

Over No. 24: England 102-2 MISERY: Vaughan c Clarke b Warne 11
A nicely bowled over from Warney. I know this because Gilchrist has been shouting "nicely bowled, Warney" after every effing ball. Oh, and also because Vaughan decided to clip him through mid wicket but instead of clipping, clopped instead, hitting the ball far too fat and giving Clarke an easy catch. Ian Bell walks to the crease, and who's this with him? Why, it's the Black Dog of depression. Hello, Black Dog! How are y... yaroo! The *******'s sunk its teeth right into my harris
115/3 at lunch. Decent.

Warne's Ashes looking a bigger possibility than Freddie's Ashes atm. How does this guy continue to carry the whole Aussie team? On a flat track with no help at all for spin bowlers to take 3 on the first morning is nothing short of incredible.

langerrox said:
what a change from those cocky poms:)

LOL the poms have got cocky and the Aussies have turned in to whingers... and i always thought it was the other way round ;)

barmyarmy said:
Warne's Ashes looking a bigger possibility than Freddie's Ashes atm. How does this guy continue to carry the whole Aussie team? On a flat track with no help at all for spin bowlers to take 3 on the first morning is nothing short of incredible.

The bloke is amzing.
Regardless of all the silly things off the pitch he has done and been accused of i have no doubt he will be remembered after he has retired as the best bowler ever. no doubts at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread