Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Adster
70% of aussies say hes a idiot so are you saying 70% of aust are idiots?

Well if this website is anything to go by then....yes :p

Only joking..love ya really aussies :D

we paid him in mail order bearded dwarve ladies, god he is like a little gremlin:P

one thing england need to learn is to play warne then they might win a ashes have to wait till he retires

he can play til his 50 and still get wickets

Need a big one from Freddie now. If he fails i think England will be in the s**t and the ashes dream for England fading away.
Warne is something else.. 4 wickets already on a pitch like that. amazing.

Dont say the Ashes dream is fading until we have had an innings from both sides. Then it is easier to say things like this :p

enless jonesy and collingwood can save u like they did in the one dayers your stuffed:p being bowled out in one day is not good, especialy on a pitch like that!

come on whens some Aussie wingers gonna come on and say Flintoff should have been out I'm waiting for it.....

enless jonesy and collingwood can save u like they did in the one dayers your stuffed being bowled out in one day is not good, especialy on a pitch like that!

jonesy won't save us..rain might..all weekend.

i wonder if warney is gonna bowl all day long?

dunno why the Aussie's play a 4th bowler..cos they never use them (Gillespie, Kaspa, now Tait)..they may as well pick anoter batsmen..

Would love to see a break-down of how many overs each Aussie bowler has bowled in the series..I would like to wager that the "4th bowler" is yet to bowl 20 overs (in total) in a Test yet this series..

langerrox said:
enless jonesy and collingwood can save u like they did in the one dayers your stuffed:p being bowled out in one day is not good, especialy on a pitch like that!

Didn't we bowl out Australia for 200 at OT or was that Trent Bridge.

good consolidating now, 204ish-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread