Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as Warne stays in for another 2 years i'm sure Tait will come of age. And hopefully a few more of our potential stars come through.

Oh yeah Tait.

His action to me is shoddy (not saying it's dodgy), if he doesn't get it remodelled he'll have the same problems as Gillespie but alot earlier.

319-7 Aussie advantage but only just, if we put on say another 50 or more it's probably on an even kilter. Picking Collingwood was such a mistake.

Indiangod said:
Its going to be rain in the next few days.

Well reports say there will be rain, but apparently 87' didn't happen according to reports.

Weather reports are estimates. It's too hot imo to have a big rain affected match, although a draw wouldn't bother me :p

319-7. Warne bowled terrific, where a batting pitch was expected. Strauss-Flintoff partnership took to long for Australia. But in the end it was good ending for Australia.

Looking forward to the next day. :)

Sureshot said:
Oh yeah Tait.

His action to me is shoddy (not saying it's dodgy), if he doesn't get it remodelled he'll have the same problems as Gillespie but alot earlier.

Don't even think about it ;) the only thing that should be remodeled is the left arm of his going the whole way back. If you tweak anything else he will lose his pace. We have enough "coach" made bowlers in the domestic comp.

If Aus had won a few more games it would be Warne's Ashes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Difference is England have backed up Flintoff, Aus haven't backed up Warne.

Well I actually got something published on the BBC website for a change. Here are my thoughts on Warnie...

asheslog.jpg

aussie1st said:
As long as Warne stays in for another 2 years i'm sure Tait will come of age. And hopefully a few more of our potential stars come through.

Dan Cullen is one that could prove very promising. reminds me of Tim May

tsyrmas said:
Dan Cullen is one that could prove very promising. reminds me of Tim May

He sure does, I hope he comes through the ranks and is brought in to play a match with Warne so that he gets some vital knowledge from the great man.
I have also heard some good things about another leggie Ryan Le Loux. He is yet to play a game for Queensland but he maybe a star in the future.

I Think Australia Have A Good Chance Of Winning The Test As Taking 7 wickets on day 1 of a Test on A flat Track Is Great And England Are with three bowlers as giles is a containing bowler.so only a miracle can save england here.

That miracle is known as Flintoff. :D 300 is a decent enough total given the way our batters are going. If Aus batters finally fire then 300 would be no where near enough but they have to fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread