Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.3 Flintoff to Langer, no run, Langer drops the ball down towards cover and sprints for a quick single. Kevin Pietersen - you can't keep this man out of the game for long - charges in from cover, picks the ball up one handed and throws the stumps down underarm, Langer dives ...

So he's out? Nice...

I don't know what Langer and Hayden are up to. This is the third almost run-out attempt in this match, and the English should have been disappointed if they didn't get it.

I want to see (or better read) some batting action. So far the bowlers are dominating.

You gotta understand that this is our the aussies play, they will push every run and score at fast rates no matter how many wickets they loose.

They had the 40over comparison on the first innings before, and both teams at the 40 over mark, the aussies had almost 90 extra runs on the board than england.

What is going on there in England? Now another man has been shot dead while he was trying to flee away from the police. It's all happening in the city where they are playing.

Score is now 47-1.

groobz said:
You gotta understand that this is our the aussies play, they will push every run and score at fast rates no matter how many wickets they loose.

They had the 40over comparison on the first innings before, and both teams at the 40 over mark, the aussies had almost 90 extra runs on the board than england.

Yea that is one thing that makes aus so good. They score so quick and push the quick singles.

Pitch seems to be settling down so Aus will need a good total

ZexyZahid said:
What is going on there in England? Now another man has been shot dead while he was trying to flee away from the police. It's all happening in the city where they are playing.

Score is now 47-1.

I hear it was the bomb suspect but dam england is in choas currently, i hope they catch these fools so we can all get back to the cricket

Hayden looking a lot more confident, he finally has figured it out. He doesn't need to go after the bowlers every ball.

ZexyZahid said:
Last partnership: 33 runs, 4.3 overs, RR: 7.33.

Simon Jones should open the innings.

might be an idea so the new ball doesn't have as much an affect.

Not bad start by us we just need to pepper hayden more.

Stating the obvious but we need some quick wickets after lunch or it's going to be an uphill struggle; the Ozs look more in control of their batting so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread