Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks kinda even. It's day 2, so Australia have to really get through a lot of overs to put it over England. In terms of the ball, it's categorically old now and that was something that didn't really come about yesterday. Expect pretty good batting for moment, because, quite frankly, there's not too much that any of the English bowlers can do with it.

Clarke was dropped on 21, he's now moved onto 71

Edit: Clarke just smashed Hoggard over mid wicket for 4, so he's moved to 75 now

Bell was just bowling and got treated for two by Clarke.

The highest chased total in the fourth innings is by West Indies and I don't think England can chase a target of 400+, if Australia will reach that.

Well, if they get 2 and a half days to do it in, all they need is confidence and patience.

Hit on the volley! Yeah!

I agree it would be a tough ask, but the longer they hang around, the more frustrated the bowlers get, the more tired the fielders are and the more things will unexpectedly fall in their favour.

Oh man. Flintoff just got punished with three fours in the over. 13 runs came of it.

Clarke is on fire!

Hopefully he'll be able to make a big score.

What a shot this has been. I didn't see it, but it sounds good:

57.2 Hoggard to Clarke, FOUR, just a touch short and Clarke launches
into that one! Pulled brutally between the bowler and where mid-on
might have been. What an audacious shot that is from a class act!

Clarke's form has been questionable throughout the tour, so this is some welcomed return to some form for Pup

ZexyZahid said:
What a shot this has been. I didn't see it, but it sounds good:

57.2 Hoggard to Clarke, FOUR, just a touch short and Clarke launches
into that one! Pulled brutally between the bowler and where mid-on
might have been. What an audacious shot that is from a class act!
It was a great shot. Only someone in form could pull that one off

Yeah, personally I would have wanted Hussey to come for him. But Clarke made his point now.

And Gilchrist has to come yet.

i was looking for hildreth (england sub fielder) in cricket 2005 but cant find him. is he in the game???

i wanted to pputr him in the englad squd for thorpe

Anyone up for joining me in doing the rain dance? Nah, well played Australia. Not particularly happy with the way we came out to bowl, it seemed like there was no energy.

oooo, Clarke gone for 91

Hildreth should be in the Somerset side, tsyrmas.

tsyrmas said:
i was looking for hildreth (england sub fielder) in cricket 2005 but cant find him. is he in the game???

i wanted to pputr him in the englad squd for thorpe

Is this a joke?

Clarke is out on 91.

He's gone a long way towards winning the game for us.
But wait!

Marto is out too.

GILLY TIME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread