Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarke gone, end of a great innings. Each time he has played in a new country he has made at least 90 in one of the innings in the first test. Martyn gone, LBW.

What a sudden change! Somehow a bit of hope for England. If they restrict Australia under 400 they might have a chance.

Clarke and Martyn both out. Thank god. Well i still think its unlikely we will win but this improves our chances.

The_gas said:
Clarke and Martyn both out. Thank god. Well i still think its unlikely we will win but this improves our chances.
Well the gas awakens!

Australia are definetly on top, but if England can get a couple more quick wickets before the end of play and restrict the total required to under 350, they're in with a the slightest chance of reaching that

Gilchrist just gave a maiden to Flintoff. That was a shock.

Gilchrist has just been bowled by Flintoff.

Australia with 309 lead.

squiz said:
Well you've got a break through, and you think you've got a sniff.....then Gilly walks out
And then he walks back in again.
Just can't seem to handle being bowled at round the wicket, especially by Freddie.

Australia 279-7. Australia lead with 314 runs.

Warne was out in the last over.

Gillespie should play his forward defense a lot tomorrow, keep the partnership with Katich.

i think england have found a flaw with gilchrist with flintoff bowling at him fast around the wicket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread