Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
aussie1st said:
Australia just showed they have no problems with thier keeper, backup Haddin scored a run a ball 94 (very Gilchrist like). Gillespie 53 and Tait 22 off 19 maybe he has a future with the bat
Yeah but Vaughan hit a century! I mean come on its Vaughan here! the guy who is desperately out of form and he hit a century! time for a party I think! :happy :happy :clap :clap :cheers :cheers

aussie1st said:
Australia just showed they have no problems with thier keeper, backup Haddin scored a run a ball 94 (very Gilchrist like). Gillespie 53 and Tait 22 off 19 maybe he has a future with the bat

Because Worcestershire are how near to being a test team? :rolleyes:

That is one big difference between Aus and England. The Aus comp you know if you score a 100 you have done well where as in England 100s don't mean anything

yeah,i've noticed how many people get triple hundreds in county.If Englands domestic league were as good as ours,thet would be really amazing stuff,but of course the eng domestic league isn't close to the Aus domestic league.

Well Edgebaston is apparantly slow and taking spin so great news for Warne and awful news for the England quicks.
Perhaps someone could explain to me why we consistently throw away home advantage by preparing pitches that suit the opposition and not us.

seems to be the weather playing havoc.

Also because it's quite sporting i say, old chap. :p

God if they must have had a brain explosion to prepare a turning track at Edgbaston. Warne will murder them. That is really stupid u may as well hand the ashes to australia on a silver plate!

woodzy said:
God if they must have had a brain explosion to prepare a turning track at Edgbaston. Warne will murder them. That is really stupid u may as well hand the ashes to australia on a silver plate!

gold would be much nicer thanx :D

india gave aus green pitch at nagpur

they put a match at banglore where aus simply rock

they lost 2 tests and the final frontier

LUCKY AUS, DAMn IT

Can England afford to take that chance? I mean you are taking a huge risk gambling on Warne's abilities. Which England bowler will bowl Australia out on a turning track?

lol at the green pitch. that grass was yellow.

like i said i think edgbaston's preparation is being hampered by rain so dont blame the curator too much if its bad for england.

Well maybe the God's have smiled upon Warne. If Australia play Stuart MacGill as well as Warne then the game will be over before its even begun

barmyarmy said:
Well Edgebaston is apparantly slow and taking spin so great news for Warne and awful news for the England quicks.
Perhaps someone could explain to me why we consistently throw away home advantage by preparing pitches that suit the opposition and not us.
I'd like to say something rude,but i'll settle for this;the British government don't like the british people,they winge way to much :D ,so they've asked the ground guys to doctor the pitch.Plus,Blair wants to be the guy looking from behind(not the other way around.'Why does Johnny always get to suck up?I want to suck up!')! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread