Australia in England

What will be outcome of the AshesTest series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The_gas said:
I wouldn't mind seeing Matt Prior in the team for a while.

How good is Priors keeping? I know that he is a decent bat, but so is GO Jones! I really feel that Read was given the shaft by the selectors, would they have dropped Giles for not making runs?

Read isn't a good enough batsmen. Jones is good enough just had an off day, he's learning from Russell who was one of the best wicketkeepers. (for fielding not batting)

trescothick very lucky, but tough call for the umpire as the ball pad-bat very quickly.

Oh well i'm sure Warne has taken some wickets that were lucky. Good fightback by us.

Can't see us winning but think we will get about 330. But who knows.

Warne is causing some troubles. You have ta feel sorry for Simon Jones, 4 dropped off him. Finally in the end he had to show his teamates how it was done.

Off the see the after tea session :)

Big_D said:
How good is Priors keeping? I know that he is a decent bat, but so is GO Jones! I really feel that Read was given the shaft by the selectors, would they have dropped Giles for not making runs?

Well it must be better than Jone's currently! Read was unlucky. I doubt they would drop Giles because no one is good enough to replace him currently in England.

m_vaughan said:
well atleast we dont lose to bangladesh.

HAHA well said M Vaughen, as corperal Jones used to say, they dont like it up em.

Below 400 runs required now, the chase is on.

Also warne is a cheat, well done by Aleem Dar for not bowing down to him and giving people out when they are not :clap

Last edited:
Englishandproud said:
HAHA well said M Vaughen, as corperal Jones used to say, they dont like it up em.

Below 400 runs required now, the chase is on.

Also warne is a cheat, well done by Aleem Dar for not bowing down to him and giving people out when they are not :clap

why is warne a cheat. the umpires give ppl out, not him. and can i remind u lot that u lose to australia, the team taht lost to bangladesh, so what does that say bout u guys??? hmmm, probably what the whole worlde thinks of u!

tsyrmas said:
why is warne a cheat. the umpires give ppl out, not him. and can i remind u lot that u lose to australia, the team taht lost to bangladesh, so what does that say bout u guys??? hmmm, probably what the whole worlde thinks of u!
Yeah but the fact still remains that you lost to the lowest rank team in the ICC rankings and your the highest ranked team, we dont lose to teams like that, so what does that say about YOU

tsyrmas said:
why is warne a cheat.

Because when he got fat he took drugs to inhance his game, also he appeals for everything even when they are clearly not out.
This game is not lost yet. There may be a shock to all you aussie fans out there.

C'MON ON ENGLAND

No i think most of us are now resigned to the fact that the Aussies have won this now, no matter how much we dont want them to, they have, 4 wickets down, Warne bowling brilliantly and the pitch behaving strangely, we arent going to bat out 2 days with 6 wickets left or chase 300+ despite having Pietersen and Flintoff in.

I hope I am forced to eat my words in 2 days time but I cant really see it.

Vaughan played an awful shot to Lee, he is badly out of form and needs a score. I felt sorry for Bell but I do feel he will come good in the next test at his home ground. We've got to bat much better than this at Edgbaston if we want to have any hope of winning.

Briggsey said:
Yeah but the fact still remains that you lost to the lowest rank team in the ICC rankings and your the highest ranked team, we dont lose to teams like that, so what does that say about YOU

if we r gonna go by icc rankings then tell me who is on top mate??? and what does that say about us??? i think this proves that england really are ****, and there is a huuuuge gap between first abd second n the icc rankings.

Englishandproud said:
Because when he got fat he took drugs to inhance his game, also he appeals for everything even when they are clearly not out.
This game is not lost yet. There may be a shock to all you aussie fans out there.

C'MON ON ENGLAND

ok, i am an umpire, and we prefer if bowlers appeal at the slightest chance. it makes it easier to give batsmen out when we know they are out! he is not a cheat. oh look, he just got flooky freddy out. england are CRAP!u want a cheat. in the first innings, langer was out off a no-ball. what do u say to that sunshine???

tsyrmas said:
if we r gonna go by icc rankings then tell me who is on top mate??? and what does that say about us??? i think this proves that england really are ****, and there is a huuuuge gap between first abd second n the icc rankings.

ok, i am an umpire, and we prefer if bowlers appeal at the slightest chance. it makes it easier to give batsmen out when we know they are out! he is not a cheat. oh look, he just got flooky freddy out. england are CRAP!u want a cheat. in the first innings, langer was out off a no-ball. what do u say to that sunshine???
You claim to be an umpire but would an umpire be acting so childish saying teams are crap and bad mouthing opposition. I think you need to grow up a bit mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread