Australia in India 2013/14-Limited Overs

I think if the target would be 200 then also Australia would be the same.

----------

Australia's highest ever runchase was 345 and will remain.

I have one final thing to say, this contest even if it were played in Hobart or Adelaide would still produce similar trends. The numbers might be smaller but given the two sides remain the same, I would back India to pull off 300+ scores more often than Australia, against most sides. Even during the CT, while Australia were struggling to score at 4.5 r.p.o. India were raking up runs at 6 r.p.o.

Irrespective of the conditions, if you were to pick a side in world cricket to get 300 runs consistently in ODIs, it has to be this Indian side. That does`nt mean they would score 300+ against Steyn and Co on a seaming Jo`burg track, just that they would be more likely to do that on a more consistent basis than anyone else.

----------

I have one final thing to say, this contest even if it were played in Hobart or Adelaide would still produce similar trends. The numbers might be smaller but given the two sides remain the same, I would back India to pull off 300+ scores more often than Australia, against most sides. Even during the CT, while Australia were struggling to score at 4.5 r.p.o. India were raking up runs at 6 r.p.o.

Irrespective of the conditions, if you were to pick a side in world cricket to get 300 runs consistently in ODIs, it has to be this Indian side. That does`nt mean they would score 300+ against Steyn and Co on a seaming Jo`burg track, just that they would be more likely to do that on a more consistent basis than anyone else.

Vinay Kumar further reiterating that the quality of bowling has a lot to do with this. You bowl length balls like this and these batsmen would hit you every single time. Crap will remain crap, be it B`lore or Durban!

Last edited:
Vinay Kumar should hide in a cave and never come back. I mean he is bowling at the same length every single ball. His pace is not good enough to bowl short to Watson. Bring on Ashwin!

Watto's six reminds me of this match. Gayle, then skipper, not only played in the match despite a hamstring injury, he scored a ton resulting his injury getting worse which made him come in at 8 and even he was not able to move his leg, he was showing his intent to hit the bowlers out of the park and ultimately, WI manged to save the match. If Gayle can, Watto is in much better condition to do something heroic with a striker like Faulkner at the other end.

One and only thing is Australia have done a stupid mistake of sending back M Johnson.

One and only thing is Australia have done a stupid mistake of sending back M Johnson.

Nothing stupid. The Ashes is far more important than any other series for the Australians and similar is the case for the English.

tAwesome innings by Faulkner and he is the miracle which I mentioned brfore he can take Australia to the win.

323-8 grom here 61 of 36 required.If Australia are till 48th tehey will win.

----------

Vinay Kumar 102 of 54 with 6 balls to go what an innings.

fearsome tweak yehhhhhhhhh What a catch that was from Dhawan. Brilliant match overall

Users who are viewing this thread