Bangladesh in Kenya/Zimbabwe

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Kenya have a good chance of proving that they are as good or even better than Bangladesh and make a claim towards getting test status.This series is a 3 match ODI series in Kenya.Should be closely contested.

Fixtures

29th July: 1st ODI v Zimbabwe at Bulawayo
30th July: 2nd ODI v Zimbabwe at Bulawayo
2nd August: 3rd ODI v Zimbabwe at Harare
4th August: 4th ODI v Zimbabwe at Harare
5th August: 5th ODI v Zimbabwe at Harare
10th August: 1st ODI v Kenya at Nairobi
12th August: 2nd ODI v Kenya at Nairobi
14th August: 3rd ODI v Kenya at Nairobi

Last edited by a moderator:
No probs.Id reckon that Bangladesh would be favorites for the Zimbabwe tour unless Zimbabwe have been building a team since they last played.

sid_19840 said:
No probs.Id reckon that Bangladesh would be favorites for the Zimbabwe tour unless Zimbabwe have been building a team since they last played.

I highly doubt that.

I'm with Zimbabwe, shoudl be a fair contest.

This will be interesting, all three of these teams are evenly matched and it will be quite an interesting one I feel.

I think Bangladesh will come on top of both of these teams.

Bangladesh does have a bit more class than Kenya and Zimbabwe, but you can't really rule Kenya or Zimbabwe out of it.

Bangladesh to win both series but will lose a game to both Kenya and Zimbabwe.

Bangladesh are improving and they have some players with some talent.

I reakon they will win.

Wouldnt mind seeing Kenya play Zimbabwe. Reakon we could see Kenya win a couple of matches.

The Kenya leg of the tour will now take place after the Zimbabwe games, due to sponsorship problems.

As it's now a little longer before it starts, I'm moving this to the Future Events forum.

bangladesh should really be expected to dominate both zimbabwe and kenya (4-0 bang vs kenya early this year). i think that kenya have a better chance than zimbabwe though.. as repeated above, i think zimbabwe vs kenya would be a fairer even contest, possibly kenya having a slight favourite status

hheshh said:
bangladesh should really be expected to dominate both zimbabwe and kenya (4-0 bang vs kenya early this year). i think that kenya have a better chance than zimbabwe though.. as repeated above, i think zimbabwe vs kenya would be a fairer even contest, possibly kenya having a slight favourite status
Kenya have the Tikmeister, so they would be favourites.

Bangladesh should steamroller the other two and win quite easily. Zimbabwe are a young side without any experienced guys, so it's more miss than hit at the moment. Meanwhile Kenya need to relay on one or two to do a bulk of the scoring, namely Tikolo. So the Banglas to win, Ashraful to do well in both series.

Users who are viewing this thread