Bangladesh Tour of Zimbabwe 2009 (5 ODIs)

90/3 after 25. Haque is bowling poorly, but the others doing a good job. Naeem yet to bowl. Vermeulen has 50.

Why isn't this stickied?

Zim all out for 207, Bangla 44/1 after 6. Looking fairly one-sided at the moment.

Ay. Still, that just shows even further how Bangladesh are dominating this contest.

ZoraxDoom added 6 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Fine fifty from Ash. Really took Price apart, that was fun to watch.

3 fifties for him in his last 4 innings. Dear Lord, is he really turning a corner?

Ay. Still, that just shows even further how Bangladesh are dominating this contest.

ZoraxDoom added 6 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Fine fifty from Ash. Really took Price apart, that was fun to watch.

3 fifties for him in his last 4 innings/B]. Dear Lord, is he really turning a corner?

West Indies C and Zimbabwe.

True, but it's still a new level of consistency from him. Infact, that's what I'm impressed by. He hasn't tried to attack and hit out the weaker bowlers so much (Although he did give Price a lot of stick), he just batted calmly and sensibly and turned the strike over.

BTW, the match is being show on Zee Sports.

Bangla 143/1 in 22.3 overs. One sided drubbing it seems.

True, but it's still a new level of consistency from him. Infact, that's what I'm impressed by. He hasn't tried to attack and hit out the weaker bowlers so much (Although he did give Price a lot of stick), he just batted calmly and sensibly and turned the strike over.

BTW, the match is being show on Zee Sports.

Bangla 143/1 in 22.3 overs. One sided drubbing it seems.

Yeah I've watched a bit of the innings. I suppose your right about Ashraful because he hasn't thrown his wicket away. Atleast it looks like Bangladesh are going to put them away which is expected of them.

Zim just got a wicket, and Tamim is out. Bangladesh only need 41 now to win from 24 overs. Easy. Raqibul the new man in, Ashraful should see this off till the end.

Oh, and it's the batting powerplay too! 4 more overs to go.

Good comeback by Vermulen. Banladesh are form team in ODI at the moment.

This is how it's done Bangladesh, you put the teams you're suppose to beat away. I still wouldn't read much into this game, but atleast they've put in a solid preformance. Plus like Zorax said, Ashraful has played three consistant innings in a row now.

Good to see Tamin do well too, I've always had a liking for him since Bangladesh's tour of New Zealand in early 2008.

Unbeaten century for Ash. Attaboy. Make 2 more in this series and we'll finally believe you've changed for the better!

Well played Ash, well balanced innings. Too easy in the end.

khalek added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Ten Sports are also suppoused to show Pakistan v Sri Lanka (5th ODI) as well on the same day.

I wonder what they're going to do about that...

Zimbabwe v Bangladesh starts at 7:30 GMT while Sri Lanka v Pakistan starts at 9:00 GMT.

Oh well, I have a big satellite that has all the channels in the world (including Sky Sports).

Not much of an issue for me.

They showed BD vs Zim on Zee sports and Pak vs SL on Ten, that's what they did when Aus vs. RSA clashed with WI vs. Eng.

Yeah I've watched a bit of the innings. I suppose your right about Ashraful because he hasn't thrown his wicket away. Atleast it looks like Bangladesh are going to put them away which is expected of them.

How are you watching it?

i didnt get to watch it at all! just got here and just found out, at this excet same age Ponting had 3200 runs. Ashraful just cross 3000 today. but only difference is he played about 91-92 matches then. Ash played 140+

Users who are viewing this thread