Bangladesh Tour of Zimbabwe 2009 (5 ODIs)

i didnt get to watch it at all! just got here and just found out, at this excet same age Ponting had 3200 runs. Ashraful just cross 3000 today. but only difference is he played about 91-92 matches then. Ash played 140+

And the little difference of Ponting averaging 14 more in a period where it was a lot harder for the batsmen. Don't really see how that stat is relevant.

when did you see me comparing man?? where? read my post again god damn it...

i just mentioned at the same age Pointing scored same amount of run as Ashraful but he played only 92 matches and Ashraful played 140...

why would i compare him with Ponting?? he is no where near Ponting...

Fuzz!!!

when did you see me comparing man?? where? read my post again god damn it...

i just mentioned at the same age Pointing scored same amount of run as Ashraful but he played only 92 matches and Ashrful played 140...

why would i compare him with Ponting?? he is no where near Ponting...

Fuzz!!!

I'm pretty sure you posted this?

i didnt get to watch it at all! just got here and just found out, at this excet same age Ponting had 3200 runs. Ashraful just cross 3000 today. but only difference is he played about 91-92 matches then. Ash played 140+

Looks like you have to me. Like I said earlier comparing their records is silly.

OMFG!! i am not comparing him with Ponting you ...

why the flip would i compare him to Ponting? its Ashraful i am talking about!!

PC should just stop letting kids post in here..they are just plain blonde

BD trashed Zimbabwe, they chased the target in kist 34.3 overs,a very good knock by Mohammad Ashraful , BD players after winning WI tour they have lot of confidence in them..

OMFG!! i am not comparing him with Ponting you ...

why the flip would i compare him to Ponting? its Ashraful i am talking about!!

PC should just stop letting kids post in here..they are just plain blonde

Do you understand what compare means, I guess not. Because you quite clearly mentioned Ricky Ponting.

ok smarty hows just mention is Comparing??

I think you will find that comparing two players, if you can't understand that well....

let me break it down to you, as if i am talking to my 10 years old brother. (even he would get this)

See this Post>> ..this is comparing

see that ...that is comparing...

talking about 2 players scoring same runs at same age is not comparing. its just mentioning a fact. a FACT. and i just MENTIONED it. as i already said i would not compare Ashraful with Ponting. thats disrespect to ponting. i am not a a 2nd grader like you

as i can see you were arguing nonesense on that thread too, and made yourself look like a fool, i can only guess you arnt really good at it. dont have any clue about comparison.

so this baby teaching ends HERE.

let me break it down to you, as if i am talking to my 10 years old brother. (even he would get this)

See this Post>> ..this is comparing

see that ...that is comparing...

talking about 2 players scoring same runs at same age is not comparing. its just mentioning a fact. a FACT. as i already said i would not compare Ashraful with Ponting. thats disrespect to ponting. i am not a a 2nd grader like you

as i can see you were arguing nonesense on that thread too, and made yourself look like a fool, i can only guess you arnt really good at it. dont have any clue about comparison.

so this baby teaching ends HERE.

Yes you're right, it is a fact. But you have also compared the two players, you compared their age did you not?

No need for insults MacLovin, although the amount of times you do it I wouldn't expect anything to happen.

you are still here?

lol funny part about this is, i didnt even know about this untill 1 NZFAN mentioned it

what you mean? thats where the whole thing started and the you come in here and all "compare compare" and you are asking what does that have to do with any thing...:sarcasm

Users who are viewing this thread