Bangladesh Tour of Zimbabwe 2009 (5 ODIs)

what you mean? thats where the whole thing started and the you come in here and all "compare compare" and you are asking what does that have to do with any thing...:sarcasm

:laugh

No it didn't, if you haven't noticed yet you did post that same information about 2/3 hours ago. It might come as a surprise to you but I don't visit that forum, so as far as I'm concerned you brought it up and now you feel stupid.

And for the last time, you did compare them. You compared their respective careers after making three thousand One Day runs, how can you not see that?

And if you're going to form an argument how about having one that doesn't involve snarky comments.

no! ugh i never said you wrote that post, on BC. that guy is too nice and a HUGE BD fan to be you.

i was saying thats where i got it from. and i posted here. and he is a NZ fan too. simple as that.

and about comparing...omg i cant do this any more

Great news that he's coming back in a month or so. I am not sure how much it's gonna affect his bowling but I really hope we get the Mashrafe of 2006-07 back ASAP.

Great start for Bangladesh, I'd say 275+ at this point of time.

Well they've gone right past 275 :laugh

Shakib's about to bring up his maiden one day international century.

Nope I was wrong it's his 3rd one day century.

Darn it, can't believe I missed that knock. Waiting for the highlights...

300 up for Bangla. 304/6, their highest ever score in ODIs for Bangla. Rainsford is bowling, looks pretty decent. I mean, he is pretty average compared to international bowlers, but he has pace, accuracy and a nice high-arm action. Could be a quality seamer, fastest bowler in the Zimbabwe team it seems. Needs more experience, maybe a yard more pace, a slower ball and needs to learn how to swing it.

ZoraxDoom added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Haha, what a runout. Raqibul smashes it straight down, it deflects off Rainsford's boot and hits the stumps. Mahmadullah backing up too far. Unlucky :p

4 runouts in this innings, and Shakib's was comical. They need to work on that.

Darn it, can't believe I missed that knock. Waiting for the highlights...

300 up for Bangla. 304/6, their highest ever score in ODIs for Bangla. Rainsford is bowling, looks pretty decent. I mean, he is pretty average compared to international bowlers, but he has pace, accuracy and a nice high-arm action. Could be a quality seamer, fastest bowler in the Zimbabwe team it seems. Needs more experience, maybe a yard more pace, a slower ball and needs to learn how to swing it.

ZoraxDoom added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Haha, what a runout. Raqibul smashes it straight down, it deflects off Rainsford's boot and hits the stumps. Mahmadullah backing up too far. Unlucky :p

4 runouts in this innings, and Shakib's was comical. They need to work on that.

How fast is he actually bowling. Last time I saw him playing he was only 130K max pretty much.

I think about the same. Ten Sports isn't showing the bowling speeds.

320/8. Nice score. Tamim 79, and Shakib with a brilliant 100 which I'm gonna catch on the highlights now...

Ashraful made 22 off 33. Bit of a let down.

Shakib's innings was incredible. He plays spinners so well, and he gets so much power on his shots from nothing at all! Fastest 100 in ODIs for a Bangladeshi batsman.

Tamim also nearly killed Chibhabha, smashing a ball straight bat which nearly took his head off!

Vermuelen is giving Zimbabwe a great start, but Shakib has taken the new ball and is looking unplayable.

And Vermuelen is LBW to Rasel as I type. 28/1.

The crowd is pretty good, cheering the fours and sixes well.

Well, it's 2-0. Comfortable 49 run win in the end, Shakib the best bowler too. Williams and Coventry played really well, but it wasn't enough in the end.

Bangladesh now lead the 5-match series 2-0, First they got to a big total 320 in 50 overs (this is their highest total in ODI match), and then bowled well,took wickets at regular intervals,chasing 321 is not an easy task for any side,looking at BD form they seem to win this series quite easily,lets see how Zim now responds for the remaining 3 matches...

Users who are viewing this thread