Bangladesh Tour of Zimbabwe 2009 (5 ODIs)

Possibly Tensports

Taibu and Brendan Taylor showed up for the A team. Ray Price and Vermulean are supposedly in the squad. Vermulean is a decent enough batsman, very Bangladeshi like because he enjoys throwing his wicket away. Gary Brent played for Zimbabwe in their last tour, did he retire or something?

Tensports shows all home matches of Zim.

Can't believe we lost to the A team :doh

Finally a chance to see close game. Been so one sided games lately in international cricket.

no people like you who just waits for a lil chance to bash minnow teams...and bangladesh lost ok? so why does that make you so happy?

they were travelling for almost 4 days. they just got after 4 different flights and went to field. they are human too. they need time to adjust ...:sarcasm

what and where in my post does it suggest I am happy with Bangladesh losing??I am happy tht Zimbabwe won,who incidentally are minnows too.

The four one day international series between Zimbabwe and Bangladesh is set to begin with the first match to be played on the 9th of August. I am sure Bangladesh will thrash the Zimbabwe' Boys...

Anyone knows what happened to Brendon Taylor?

I have no idea. He turned out for the A Side, so clearly he hasn't cut ties with the ZCB. But why he isn't in the starting squad is a surprise. Taibu has a ban, I guess Mpofu and Chibhahaba fell out of favour...

Ten Sports are also suppoused to show Pakistan v Sri Lanka (5th ODI) as well on the same day.

I wonder what they're going to do about that...

Zimbabwe v Bangladesh starts at 7:30 GMT while Sri Lanka v Pakistan starts at 9:00 GMT.

Oh well, I have a big satellite that has all the channels in the world (including Sky Sports).

Not much of an issue for me.

well 10 sports broadcasts RSA, SL, PK, Zim, and WI. also they showed previews for it too.

either way, i cant watch it. :( it starts at 1 AM, and i cant stay up tonight i gotta be somewhere at 6 in the morning!

:eek: why so (-) :facepalm

we need that guy! he will be out for 8 or more months. inshallah, he will be back

:eek: why so (-) :facepalm

we need that guy! he will be out for 8 or more months. inshallah, he will be back

It's just really difficult. Rugby's a different sport I know, but players that have One knee reconstruction don't come back the same player. Feel sorry for the guy, it's going to take a lot of work.

Zimbabwe have made a decent start, 2/78 after 18 overs. Taylor's playing btw.

Users who are viewing this thread