Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

Ishant will do wonders today.

What was I said?:doh

Forgive me.:upray

For Indians out there "All Izz Well".:D

Dam good start by Iqbal, hope he can go on. Awesome bowling by Saqibul and Shahadat, looks like they have got a McGrath/Warne combo going :p

some of us do actually follow BD cricket :p

i was talking about the ordinary users. :p

i swear for past 2 days word of the day was ORDINARY

Proud of Ordinary !

MacLovin added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

any 1 watching 24? nice season premier. but i dont know whats going on, i cant concentrate on that :laugh

btw it got reallly gloomy out there. looks pretty scary

Ponting scores one, and then Sachin follows up....

Gazza_11 added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Bangladesh have such a ████ attack. Look at the stats, other than Shahadat and Shakib!

Bangladesh have such a ████ attack. Look at the stats, other than Shahadat and Shakib!

LOL are we watching the same game? and its because, no 1 else bowled beside those 2. Shakib was unchanged from 13th over, till the last wicket. Shahdat got few overs break here and there. and Sachin was almost out twice 16 and 79.
Dont feel bad, i am sure Ponting will catch up :)

he should have made the 2nd innings 100.

TumTum,

So do I. Fortunately, we can ;)

IanW added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Ponting scores one, and then Sachin follows up....

Gazza_11 added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Gazza,

You're Indian, right ?

I can tell by the way you concentrate on the statistics, rather than the play that led to the statistics.

Me, I think that although Rajib and Sakib got the wickets, Shafiul and Rubel bowled better than OK - certainly better than you'd expect, given their experience.

Mahmadullah and Ash didnt get enough overs to tell, frankly.

Ian Whitchurch

did Tamim just agreed to play on and not take the lights? is that why Sehwag was giggling?

Zaheer Khan giving Imrul some good batting practice.

3 cheers to the spearhead of indian pace bowling. :happy:clap:hpraise

I'd call the bowling ordinary, except that word has rapidly developed a new meaning.

Gazza,

You're Indian, right ?

I can tell by the way you concentrate on the statistics, rather than the play that led to the statistics.

Me, I think that although Rajib and Sakib got the wickets, Shafiul and Rubel bowled better than OK - certainly better than you'd expect, given their experience.

Mahmadullah and Ash didnt get enough overs to tell, frankly.

Ian Whitchurch

Lol sorry, I live in Australia so I can't really follow the game, only look at scorecards :laugh

Gazza_11 of Awesomeville :D

Gazza_11 added 2 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

And I don't see why Sehwag is being criticised. It's not as if his own performance was poor, he treated the bowlers like the way he had mentioned.

Cheers mate.

Gazza_11 added 2 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Ishant looks a lot more erratic than he did last time I saw him bowl in 2008.

Gazza_11 added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Gazza,

You're Indian, right ?

And I just had to clear this up; I don't normally do that :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread