Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

i would call him a "WIMP" only if he avoids the post-MATCH conference.

what eveeerrrr man.

it's still funny. look at his round face with big round eyes, looking so innocent and confused

thinking about pluggin my laptop to my 52' and watch it on big screen. but then it could be all blurry.

snap shots!

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 19
game starts at 11 local, 20 min from now.

Hope Bangladesh can pick up this last 2 wickets quickly and put up a good show again.

ATM, i cant really guess. i dont wanna! Our batting goes down to #8.

btw i could hear Gavaskar. He is asking them to gather the videos of bad shots. looks like he is about to criticize.

Any ways as i was saying.. oh and the 1 ICL-er is back. looking forward to him. hope he clicks today. Tamim and Ashraful needs to play well, and good support from Raqibul, Shakib and Riyad. but pick up those last 2 wickets, asap.

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Gavaskar taking to the ear mic to upstair guys, "I wanna see all those upish shot from Shewag. Did i get Dinesh's shot? what about Yuvraj?"

Thats why the rankings are BS

Epic fail at bashing the rankings this time. If India lose to Bangladesh they`ll lose more than a couple of points. Heck, they`ll lose a point even if a game gets washed out. Gazza was wrong when he said we`ll only lose a point if we lose to Bangladesh.

Congrats to Sachin, once more showing his class. Great stuff, happy that Shahadat got 5, he did great against South Africa and now against India. He just needs to keep working hard.

dropped at 16! damn! the debutant Shafiul's 1st Test victom could have been Sachin! Best thing 1 could ask for.

Nice 100 for Sachin. well played for India

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Great stuff, happy that Shahadat got 5, he did great against South Africa and now against India. He just needs to keep working hard.
apparently he got 3 of those? O.o i didnt know that. 3rd 1 v Sri Lanka.

I think Shakib should let Shaf a chance

Users who are viewing this thread