Bangladesh v India - 2 Test Matches, January 2010

Give credit where its due. Bangladesh played brilliantly on the first day of the test match. They bowled well but didnt take some of the chances. Still there is a long way to go. Its just a matter of one good session.

Remember, thats possible even against sides like Australia, SA or England. Here its 'ordinary' Bangladesh.
Hardly ordinary mate. If they're oridinary... geez I'd hate to think what India were yesterday.

Wow, umm yeah. First of all, Bangladesh weren't "lucky" yesterday, they actually bowled well. If anything India were a lot more lucky in the fact they could of already been bowled out by now if Bangladesh took all of there chances.

And how did Sehwag prove anything, he made 50 ffs. If Ricky Ponting came out and said "so and so are ordinary" and made 52 and his team were 211-8 at the end of the day would he be happy? Would he of thought he backed up his claims?

Did sehwag claim that he will score a century in every inning?

Wow, umm yeah. First of all, Bangladesh weren't "lucky" yesterday, they actually bowled well. If anything India were a lot more lucky in the fact they could of already been bowled out by now if Bangladesh took all of there chances.

exactly. man, they should have taken Sachin's catch! and Ishant was out LBW, not given.

Did I say he did? He made 50, threw is wicket away and now his team is eight down for 200. If that's ordinary bowling I'd like to see what India class as average.

I think he means, if batsman 1 calls the other team's bowling attack ordinary, then you would expect the guy to score a biggy.

Did I say he did? He made 50, threw is wicket away and now his team is eight down for 200. If that's ordinary bowling I'd like to see what India class as average.

I think he means, if batsman 1 calls the other team's bowling attack ordinary, then you would expect the guy to score a biggy.

Atleast wait for this test to end first. You are not different than sehwag then. If you are going to talk like him. ;)

My heart stopped when sachin played that ugly mistimed pull. But when i saw 4 fielders converging and none of them went for the catch, i was laughing my butt out on the floor. It was hilarious. Would have been curtains for indian had Sachin got out then:noway

If Bangladesh beat India (#1 ranked team), it would be the biggest upset of this decade for sure :laugh

It is not gonna happen though :noway

Dont worry people, Sehwag should just declare after Sachin's century and still be right in saying that Bangla cant take 20 wickets.;)

srikarr12 added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

It is for a flat track bully against a "ordinary side" is it not?

Well good for you if you think Sehwag is a mediocre player who fails against "ordinary" teams.

It is for a flat track bully against a "ordinary side" is it not?

Yes, but he never said anything about him bashing Bangladesh with the bat. He does that against even top sides on subcontinental pitches.

Yes, but he never said anything about him bashing Bangladesh with the bat. He does that against even top sides on subcontinental pitches.

But for some reason fails against ordinary Bangladesh that cant get 20 wickets. jokes.

Guys what more do you expect from Sehwag. That is his attitude. He isn't arrogant, this is just how he is. Just calls it as he sees it, just like his batting. Thinking comes second.

Not saying its a good thing, but it has worked for him with the bat.

Users who are viewing this thread