Big Eye, Big Pitch, Big Wheel Screenshots

Agree on the blur for Big Eye, it's a bug that occurs every now and again, probably should have just shown a clean one but thought we'd show it warts and all. We will patch in a fix for sure.

is that means ross,u can not add any more features or fixes to the game now?.so whatever that has been done for the game is that final(the game to be shipped)?..it seems some of the things are compromised licences and hawk eye kind of features.why it is having such a low budget?.I think sales will be more than rugby league for sure.

Last edited:
I approve of all these. Yes. Please continue making this computer game.
Atleast that's better than saying you approved cricket to be sport as a whole. .. :p . *can't stop laughing on his posts admin, not my fault.
_____

On a Serious note:
couldn't get in this forum and had a long hectic day outdoors,
But Ross, I come home to see all of these taking the toil away.. :)
me late, but Thanks a lottt :) , blurs has already been discussed and it'll be soon fixed as you said.. So Overall, Great job :clap and Thanks... :)

Seems like Batsman is very straight bat player. Not a single run scored by steering, cutting, flicking or glancing ball behind the stumps :yes:p:spy

Yep, me too... follow the white rabbit... oh... back now... you can move the camera around in this view as we have done here:

98yWUpz.jpg

Oh great, no behind the wickets shots in the game....:clap

92 deliveries faced without a single run scored behind point and square leg....youre kidding right?

Already the likes of Cricket 97 has one up on you

Last edited:
The idea of these images is to show the features of the BE, BP, BW, how they are derived is not really an issue, I expect it was a two player session where the balls bowled were told in advance and the fielders doing as they were told. At least that's what I asked for....

Great screenshots, thanks for sharing. :thumbs

Though a picture tells a thousand words, it would be nice to know whether the batsman was AI or human controlled. With all the boundaries (attacking shots) in the air, it does seem slightly unusual. But without actual gameplay footage, it's hard to make a concise judgement.

After all, I think the main point here was to solely demonstrate how these analysis tools worked.

The idea of these images is to show the features of the BE, BP, BW, how they are derived is not really an issue, I expect it was a two player session where the balls bowled were told in advance and the fielders doing as they were told. At least that's what I asked for....
Thanks to clear that up.
What about the singles which look like boundaries?

You sound like the prime minister! Well it is election time...:rolleyes

Last edited:

so ross did they ask them to not to play a square cut?.shot to third man or fine leg?..very funny ross.all these days you are showing manually programmed videos?.

----------

the idea of these images is to show the features of the be, bp, bw, how they are derived is not really an issue, i expect it was a two player session where the balls bowled were told in advance and the fielders doing as they were told. At least that's what i asked for....

big ant theory(story)?.Hey we are expecting much about this game but you ppl are just compromising many things.we dont need fixes after the game release.release the game after fixes.we didnt even play the game but we found bugs in the pictures itself.

----------

I am happy that there is no license required to use word cricket otherwise they would have name the game BIGANT "Bricket"

Last edited:
I know you love me but quoting me three times in the same post, that's going beyond the call. I love you too <3

so ross did they ask them to not to play a square cut?.shot to third man or fine leg?..very funny ross.all these days you are showing manually programmed videos?.

----------

big ant theory(story)?.Hey we are expecting much about this game but you ppl are just compromising many things.we dont need fixes after the game release.release the game after fixes.we didnt even play the game but we found bugs in the pictures itself.

----------

I am happy that there is no license required to use word cricket otherwise they would have name the game BIGANT "Bricket"

This.

We've had a few cartoony videos and already the bugs are glaring - your quality assurance processes are doing a great job!

Oh great, no behind the wickets shots in the game....:clap

92 deliveries faced without a single run scored behind point and square leg....youre kidding right?

Already the likes of Cricket 97 has one up on you

I think if you see the trailer of the game you could find out batsman playing cut shot there. :cheers
Thats why my comment was about the batsman related to screenshot only (May be Mike/HBK other or may be AI). :thumbs
There is no doubt that as a batman in the game we can play behind the stumps. :noway :facepalm
But one question here .. is it tough than playing straight? :spy

I know you love me but quoting me three times in the same post, that's going beyond the call. I love you too <3

yes of course.love you more if it is like how it has been described.I planned to purchse a ps3 for this game even though I have well configured laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread