C09 HELP: Having trouble running the game? Read here first

My game doesn't work

Hi guys, i just got my game today for my ps3, but every time i start the game it says "You cannot play this game at the current video output setting."
plz help me:crying

I thought I would try and uninstall and then re-install the game to see if there was a corrupt file, however when I tried to reinstall the game the installer seems to think that the game is still installed, as it only offers the option to modify, repair and remove, furthermore, selecting any of these options gives me this message "Error: -1605 This action is only valid for products that are currently installed." and thus I cant reinstall the game now.

Anyone had similar problems or know how to sort this.

I had the same problem, and found a hidden file in install, that says on the computer even when the game is uninstalled. Once you manully del. the files the game will install with no problem at all.

Last edited:
cant run the game plz help someone

hey when i try to run demo nothing happens it doesnt launch wats wrong plz help me i am attaching my sys info and dxdiag file plz see it and tell me wats wrong plz help some one

and plz tell me the solution

thx

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    37.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DxDiag1.txt
    37.8 KB · Views: 1
  • sys info.JPG
    sys info.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 21
Your processor is 1.6Ghz, and your RAM 1GB. Nothing like enough to run the game. You'd need probably double the processing power, and another GB of RAM.

Well, quite frankly it doesn't matter (it's probably the system itself not being good enough to launch it), as the game would be so unplayable on a machine of that spec. That's got to be about a 5-year old system.

Well, quite frankly it doesn't matter (it's probably the system itself not being good enough to launch it), as the game would be so unplayable on a machine of that spec. That's got to be about a 5-year old system.

come on man i run fifa 09 on this system and it runs fine and very smoothly there should be some other problem

I had the same problem, and found a hidden file in install, that says on the computer even when the game is uninstalled. Once you manully del. the files the game will install with no problem at all.

Yeh, I have got this sorted. The main problem I have now is the stuttering and slowness of the game and yet the demo works brilliantly and sometimes the game decides to work properly and for that sitting it stays perfect. Mind boggling...still codemasters support haven't found an answer.

Right, actually looking at the file you're on dual-core. So it shouldn't be an issue. Though you do have low RAM for a dual core PC.

I don't know. Uninstall the demo. Try it from a different website.

come on man i run fifa 09 on this system and it runs fine and very smoothly there should be some other problem
Thats because EA has much better coders than Codemasters/Transmission. I can't even run the demo smoothly even I fully pass the requirements :doh

Thats because EA has much better coders than Codemasters/Transmission. I can't even run the demo smoothly even I fully pass the requirements :doh

Nope,Fifa 09 Pc and fifa 09 consoles are completely different,i mean it is not ported from console,so no optimizastion problem ,
i case of AC09,this game has been ported from X360 version, so this game has some optimization problems(using bad port,but the port is miles better than BLC 07)

Just got the game.

Everything was working fine. And then I decided to change the Userdat, User, and display config files by replacing them with the ones on PC and now my batsmen won't offer a shot at all. It's as if I'm not pressing any keys at all.

I've also played around with the Graphics settings in the game.

Btw, I switched back to the original "dispay config" file, but the Userdat and User files are still the new ones from PP.

Anyone have any idea?

help needed,
when i double click on Ashes 09 nothing happens, but on task manager it shows the game is running.
I'm running Windows Vista 32-bit
NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
3.00gb Ram

if any help...will be appreciated
thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread