CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

Hi Boss ,

apart from the changes which u r planing can u make spinners playing a bit easier because apart from leg glance and ocassional sweep there are not many shots to play against spin .Also the run down to third man shot needs to have some more strength .

boss said:
CGPv3 Update....

CGPv3 Test Match portion is completed and started to working on ODIs and another 6 days to go for the fa(u)ntastic play...

In test matches

1. now its really possible to bowl, LBW, C&B CPU batsmen (not like cgpv2).
2. try the same shot for 10 times, u'll get 10 different results with 70% success rate.
3. six hit made tough.
4. fielding completely changed.
5. forward def prob corrected,
6. edges made realistic
7. grt pacing by CPU.

and more in cgpv3..., if u feel still any bugs left in cgpv2, let me know that b4 the rel of cgpv3. am taking note out of all the posts u know, so don't hesitate.

Boss

why does the reverse sweep shot go down to fine leg? shouldnt it go through 3rd man

Hi Boss

Will you please look at keeping the backfoot shots down more, especially on the offside and will you please see if you can change the CPU's field placements (test match) for set batsman. I think your mod would be more challenging if the field is moved out earlier. I have found that they keep the field very aggressive (most fielders in) until your batsman is in his 70's or 80's and then they spread the field out completely.

Thanks

ya!, grt to hear from u all!. Nice to see few comm abt the upcoming patch!, i need enough time in testing the game, thus no individual replies. anyhow make sure that all of u'r valuable comm took note and gonna be implemented in the CGPv3, Just 3 days to go for the excitement...

Boss

Last edited:
boss the ondrive always go to fielders and dont have much power. can you please see that and hopefully correct in cgv-3. I am really excited about it.

52 downloads of the patch I did to Boss's super AI Patch,

two words spring to mind, 'Internet and Leeches'

52 downloads and not one comment or thanks for taking the time to do this.

Boss , keep up the good work fella and Im looking forward to your next patch.

ashu2411 said:
boss the ondrive always go to fielders and dont have much power. can you please see that and hopefully correct in cgv-3. I am really excited about it.

Hey ashu :) Your comment made me sit up and take notice!!!!I don't have this experience with the on drive at all. For me it's one of the best scoring shots in the game. So many runs to be scored on the leg side. Almost all my sixes are scored with the power boosted on drive. Weird, huh?

Six-Hit said:
52 downloads of the patch I did to Boss's super AI Patch,

two words spring to mind, 'Internet and Leeches'

52 downloads and not one comment or thanks for taking the time to do this.

Boss , keep up the good work fella and Im looking forward to your next patch.

Hey Six-Hit :)

Two words spring to mind: "Bitter" and "twisted" :p (just joking!) :D

I am one of the ppl who dowloaded your patch. For me it was a lifesaver. Boss's patch is the best IMHO, especially for batting, but when you can't play defensive in a test it's a real problem. Thank you so much for fixing that. It was the best thing that happened all month. I was so happy that I directed someone to this thread to find it.

:happy :happy :happy

I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates what you did, but remember, you are standing in the shadow of the Boss. Maybe that's why noone (including me) has thought to say anything. At least you won't get sunburned :p

Please forgive 1/52 leeches :upray

Cheers Gonzo,
I take nothing away from Boss's hard work, I was just in a bad mood yesterday, I always claimed it was Boss's patch and always will. Ignore me people I was on a head trip, download and leech for fun!!!!!!!! Cheers to Boss again.....

gonzo99 said:
Hey ashu :) Your comment made me sit up and take notice!!!!I don't have this experience with the on drive at all. For me it's one of the best scoring shots in the game. So many runs to be scored on the leg side. Almost all my sixes are scored with the power boosted on drive. Weird, huh?
I was talking about without pressing six-hit button and the AI doesnt bat good while we are bowling

Hey Boss looking forward to your next version!!

In CGPv2 you had edited back foot shots but the only problem was a lot of time it went in the air and batsman was caught at poin or gully. Plz rectify it atleast in 20-20 crick.

hi everyone when will the patch be available its the 15th october 2005 very desperate here to get the patch

Boss said he will release the patch today, and I'm sure he will. Be patient mate. :)

Users who are viewing this thread